How come you get mouthy?

How come people want advice and then once they get it- They wanna get all panties in a bunch about it... If you don't want to know don't ask.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah there are a lot of people on here with like 8 pairs of underwear stuck in their crack hahahaha.

But yeah, I think those kind of people are just plain old dumb. They are too stupid to be open minded enough to even consider a response to a question they themselves took the time to ask. They don't want to improve themselves, the don't even really want advice.

All they want is to bitch and moan and argue with people over whatever problem in their life that they think is soooooooo important, and they don't realize they're just like any other one of us billions of people who all deal with the same types of issues every day.

In short, then need to build bridge and get over themselves.

What Guys Said 3

• some people are douches. desires is a douche who can't handle an answer.

• I don't get it. I'm particularly honest, and everyone hates me for it. What's the point in a forum sight like this and everyone hating an honest answer.

• Agreed. People on here are sensitive as hell.

What Girls Said 2

• Because they want to hear what they want to hear, not the truth. No one likes to hear bad things about themselves.

• Idk I don't get it. Insecurities. Because they're stupid/ignorant. They expect the answer they want, and when they don't get it, they get mad. It's kinda pointless to be on this site if your going to act like that