Red or blond? Highlights or full-on? Help me?

I've been a brunette since birth, and feel like I should try on something new. I was considering getting my hair dyed, and now I'm stuck on some choices. I'm wondering on whether to dye my hair blond or red, and to have it in highlights or as a single color. Plus, I do want to know what shade, just in case.

Here's a picture of myself to help you all.

link

Also, if you think that my hair color looks best as it is, feel free to tell me. A lot of my friends are telling me that my natural dark brown hair is best.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only way to find out is to give it a try...

What Guys Said 1

• not blond I don't see you as a blond, if you go with red then go a dark auburn so ull still have your brunette look, I recommend black though, black would look good, but keep it on the lighter side, nothing too dark :P

What Girls Said 3

• I would say with your hairstyle go, with redish brown.

It seems like that would help bring out your facial features better.

oh and your really pretty(:

• I would go with a brownish red, since I can't picture you with red or blond :-/

so try the brown red and if it works and you like red on you than I'd recommend like a really really dark red.

• I think your natural hair colour suits you greatly...I don't think I would go blond or red, but you could go darker but that wouldn't be much of a change I guess. But try it out if you feel like it, it's just your hair. ;)