I told him I liked him and now he will hardly look at me?

I told a guy I liked him (he was an ex of mine from about a year and a half ago that I realized I never really got over in the first place) and now he won't talk to me online, won't say anything in regards to facebook posts (I posted something about an assignment and instead of replying to my post he put his own saying he forgot to do it), hardly in person (the occasional "hello" or when necessary), and won't even look at me. Is he really uncomfortable around me now, or what do you think is going on?

When I told him I liked him (through a FaceBook message basically saying I don't expect that he likes me back) he sent me a text saying, "You aren't very good at being subtle X)" and then nothing after that. A few days later he sent me a message back saying he has trouble believing me in what I said and that I was acting from my insecurities. What could be going on? And if he's just uncomfortable, how can I show that I still want to be friends and not have everything awkward? (I don't feel the discomfort, but if he does, then how can I fix that?)

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that he doesn't want you to get the wrong idea.

What Girls Said 0