Can't stop thinking about her... can't sleep.

I know she's never going to come back... Even though I felt like I deserved better from her, I still love her. Throughout the day, even if I try to stay busy, I still think about her.

The nights are the worst... I lay in bed, crying, tossing and turning, thinking about her the entire time. I usually can't get to sleep until after 3am. I try to wake up, do something else, and get back to bed, but it doesn't help at all. It's miserable. Is there anything I can do to at least make it a little easier?

Most Helpful Guy

• I been in your shoes and the only thing that helped me was my friends and time. If you have a best friend talk to him about it, get your emotions off your chest (it helps, I know). Your hurting now but give it time and continue keeping yourself (mind) busy. Get rid of anything that reminds you of her, listen to music (nothing sad), and go out and meet new people. Continue telling yourself its her loss not yours (if your a non-doucher).

You will be fine, this hurting will make you a stronger person in the long run, you will see.

What Girls Said 4

• i know how you feel. It's very sweet to see a guy can feel this way.

Don't loose hope- is one thing you can do. Another is just live in the dreams. Actually encourage thinking about her at night- welcome the dreams. At least you have those right?

During the day do what you can to keep occupied and all that. It'll get easier over time... and who knows you may get her back.

• Keep yourself busy during the day so that you're so exhausted when you come home that you don't have time to think and fall asleep immediately. Go out with friends, talk to people...be more social, it helps. Do things that you like to do, get a new hobby that'll take your mind off things.

I know this is a cliche-ass statement but; "Time heals all wounds."

Just be patient. It WILL pass. I've been in your shoes. It hurt, for nearly half a year. But gradually, it won't be as bad. Keep courage!

• i'm availablee if you wanna talk (; forgett about her I'm probably more gorgeouss than her anywayss.

• :( oh my god.

im so sorry, trust me been there done that

My ex broke up with me in January. and even though we weren't together long, we had such a deep connection. I could talk to him about anything. We stayed up for hours just...talking. And never ran out of things to say.

So I have been in a similar situation.

If you really, really, love this girl. Talk to her about it.

Give it one last chance. Go talk to her.

If it doesn't work out, then you have tried your hardest and don't regret that!

But there is always a possibility that she loves you too :)

What Guys Said 4

• One thing you need to do is find someone you can trust and talk about it. get everything out. If you can , here's what I did one time. I wrote down everything I feel and want to say to her, read it a few times then I shredded it. DON"T SEND IT TO HER. trust me that will help.

• try and fall asleep to watching tv. Preferably something funny. I always find that how I met you mother the TV series is good for those nights.

• Hey bud just think your lucky I'm in a relationship where I can't tell if she loves me or not I feel like I just annoy her and it put me in a bad place and is made things worse but she won't let me go but I still feel shitty I'm trapped and don't want to leave her, tour free to find some o e completely different your biggest thing to over come is rebuilding your confidence and begin caring about you rather than the one that let you slip away hold your chin up and puff your cheat out time will cure 80% you just gotta do the first twenty

• Yea, tell yourself no one is worth getting THAT upset over. ..