Is facial hair attractive?

Girls, what kind of facial hair do you find attractive? I have been going with the goatee (and a thin one at that) because I have a rather weak chin. If I shave everything off I kind of look like a 4 year old. Is there a specific style that is better?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been told I look best with a day or two's growth by someone who doesn't even like facial hair to begin with. Find a style that works for you. Personally I enjoy having a beard, but I do keep it quite trimmed and thin.

And even though Czar mentioned never to shave the neck with a stubble look, I feel like I have to, otherwise I have a continual line of hair from chest to chin, and I don't consider that attractive lol

Whatever makes you feel most comfortable with will make you most attractive.

What Girls Said 3

• i prefer a smooth face on my man. (when I have one >>)

• I find facial hair so sexy, it just depends on the guy, some it looks good others not, I find facial hair to look very manly, If you post a picture I'm sure you will get better answers

• I like it either clean chaven or slight scruff... beards, goatee's, ect. They don't turn me on. It changes for every girl though. It really definitely depends on the girl. Some of my friends like the full beards, yuk. But some like the goatees. Just depends.

What Guys Said 3

• link

A lot of girls I know are nuts about this look. Make sure you keep your facial hair trimmed, thin and neat so you don't look like a hobo.

A lot of women like the stubble look as well, but don't shave your neck when you're pulling this off.

Hope that helps, man.

• why are dudes answering this? WTF

• A little bit of facial hair can be a turn on apparantly...