Hypothetical situation but question says all.
- Yes, I feel a little jealous that I'm not as good lookingVote A
- Yes, I feel insecure and that I'm not good enough for themVote B
- No, I feel proud that my significant other is attractiveVote C
- No, I don't think it's anything I should worry aboutVote D
- Something else that I will explain in the field belowVote E
Most Helpful Girl
I'm tied between B and C. My sig other happens to be very attractive in both my opinion and that of the general public and I don't find myself very attractive at all, however I know I tend to be harsher on myself than others. But the bottom line is, if he finds me attractive, why worry? It makes me feel a little more confident to know he doesn't worry about the "flaws" in myself that I see.
However... I think its important to work on your own self esteem as an individual. Your partner's opinions can't count for everything. So I'm... working on it, hehe.7