Girls, what do you think of guys wearing gold chains?

would you say its a turnoff for guys to wear gold chains?

Most Helpful Girl

• trashy

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• If its a small one, and you keep it tucked in your shirt, I'm OK with it. I hate the real big gaudy ones.

• You're talking about gold neck chains right? Because I think they're really nice looking. It looks really put together and hot. But not big clanky once like Little Wayne... not attractive at all.

• Small ones are okay, but when guys wear the big gold chains, it just looks like your a thug wanna be..So keep them small and it'll look fine.:)

• Major turn-off...nuff said x3

• Hate to be shallow about it. But it's a turn off.

• turn off

What Guys Said 2

• i've never had any "negative reaction" from it, unless the chain is humongously odd looking. If it's a simple accessory added to a shirt, if anything I receive more compliments than negative remarks.

~ ArtistBBoy

• Getto Gangsta! Gold chains are not "in style" but who's to say you won't be the one to bring them back. Best advice: If you like it, roll with it! I wear an ankle bracelet all the time (mainly because I can't get it untied and I don't want to cut it... long story) and people comment on it all the time and I respond "I like it.. gees"... most people like it and want one...

But I agree with ArtistB... NO spinning hub caps or anything.. that's just too... much? :/