How are attractive males treated in society?

How do people [male and female] treat them compared to physically unappealing men? Elaborate. Thanks for your reply.

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think overall they are pampered more and get more from life. However, they only get more from life because they have the confidence to go after what they want. Ugly guys don't do that. They're convinced they're ugly and no one will ever like them, so they stay in the corner and life passes them by.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• same as women. just more attention to them, they get invited to more things and such...

just like men shoot for an attractive women, attractive women will notice an attractive guy before anything, even personality obviously

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He is treated like a walking God. I've seen it. I knew a guy who did some modeling, he literally was the best looking non-famous guy I have ever seen in my life. Even gay guys wanted to holla at him. He was a cool person but I would see how girls would throw themselves at him, they would let him treat them like sh*t just so they could be around him, and he had a lot of friends. Guys wanted to be around him and be like him b but he did have some haters. People just liked him a lot

0|0
    0|0