Why aren't girls attracted to young looking guys?

I'm really cute but girls always seem to never notice me. Girls my age seem to always notice the mature-looking guys that look way older than what they are. I'm p*ssed since I'm almost 22 and never had a girlfriend WTF is wrong with you women? I'm 5'8 and young looking SO WHAT. I'm way hotter than 90% of the guys out there you are just to stupid to notice.

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps it's your negative 'stupid' attitude towards girls...we dig sweet personalities more than looks. All you talk about is how hot you are on the outside. (It's prob just that you're frustrated though at being single..understandable I feel the same sometimes). But maybe it's because quite picky maybe you're the same. I'm sure you'll find a nice girl one day...just try not to think so negatively and focus more on what's inside.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe is not the girls is you find the one you want and go for it. I like guys that don't look old...

• I look young and to me the guys that girls like look old....

What Guys Said 1

• I look younger than I really am and I have gf.