Black shirt and white tie?

so homecoming is coming up and my date has a black and white dress. I was thinking a black shirt and white tie would look really cool to match her. is it cool for a guy to wear all black and a white tie? or does anyone else have suggestions for black and white. I don't want a white shirt by the way because I like black better and I will not be wearing a coat or blazer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear all black. Except for your tie, and it'll look really sharp! You should also get a white handkerchief for your pocket.

What Girls Said 2

• i think it is so damn sexy when guys wear all black with a solid color tie.. like, white, or red. so definitley do that, itll look good.

• wearing all black with a white tie is perfectly fine, especially if you are wanting to match your girlfriend. don't worry about what others say, you are doing it to match her, and you don't like white shirts, there is nothing wrong with it. its like a guy wearing a black shirt, black slacks with a blue tie. so why should white be any different? enjoy your home coming. make her feel special. :D

What Guys Said 3

• Black shirt, white tie. Very fashionable. For the Mafia.

I'd go without the white tie. Black on black actually looks very good.

• Way back in my family there were some of "the boys" so I don't really care if I look like I'm from the mafia haha

• For one party, I wore black suit shirt and pants, and white belt and tie... needless to say, I stood out the most and got lots of attention from the ladies ;)

so go for it

• I'm just hopeing for attention from my date ha ha thanks bro

• obustily...good match black And whiteshirt...good..look..