Too young looking for my age?

Girls what do you think of a guy that's 19 or 20 and looks like they're 17 ?

All other guys my age (19) are all looking like 21/22 while I'm stuck looking young :/

is this a turn off to girls ?

Most Helpful Guy

• im sure that next month when I turn legal age to drink I'm gonna go in and get carded. then there gonna take my entire wallet and give it to the cops and there gonna shred it. that's how young I look lmao. well kinda an exaggeration, but none the less I can't wait to see there faces when I try to buy booze.

What Girls Said 2

• nahh, especially when its a younger girl. its easier passing you by our parents. ;]

• People tell me I look young too. When I was around 21 this guy told me I looked 12, and someone else told me I looked like a 7th grader. They were exaggerating, but you get the idea. I just figure this will work to my advantage when I get older . Sorry, I know I didn't answer your question, just relating to what ya said.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm the same way. I'm almost 19 and still get carded for R rated movies while my 16 year old friend that almost has a beard gets through without any hassle...

I guess it'll be good when we're like 30 though.

• same sh*t happend to me but I lost my virginity at the age of 16 slept with 4 chicks in my high school years