Butt, breasts, face, teeth..ATTITUDE

ok, so what I want to know is y guys make it so hard for girls to feel pretty when they may look a horrible mess. no offense

i mean I'm pretty hot or w/e according to boys but they make me feel like I have to be even more "pretty" to deserve them.give me a break

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty Unicorn, don't ever let anyone make you feel wrong about yourself.Even for myself, it's sometimes bothersome and aggravating; However, you gotta shake it off because your perfectly normal in all aspects. The truth of what hurts is the feeling of disrespect towards the value of your time, and genuine efforts.Your still a pretty girl, with a good heart regardless how many times a guy may refuse to know you.If he does not want to see that, you can't make him; It will drive you mad. Obviously they're not comfortable with themselves, and fear they could lose you with a blink of an eye as well as move on quicker with another guy.It's ok to walk away from any person that refuses to see your existence.No one is judging you at all.Your beautiful before/after and that never changes.

What Guys Said 1

• I thank most guys look at a girl's out side more then the in side.

What Girls Said 1

• that's your perception. and to be honest they're secretly terrified you're out of your league, which motivates them to pursue you to prove to other guys you're not.