Is this very wrong?? ;)

Is it very wrong to rub your guy's underwear in poison ivy if you find out he's been cheating on you?

No, I didn't give him a reason. I give him all the bj's he wants, adventurous, rarely say no. I've been very loyal to him. He's a late bloomer & in mid-life crisis. Turnabout is fair play... what he doesn't know can hurt him, a bit like vice versa. ;)
BTW, really hard to choose a best answer. They're all good!

Most Helpful Guy

• Amazing idea.

I can't tell if your the type of gal to poison him too - "Hey does this rag smell like chlorofoam to you?" .. Jusssttttt kidding.. ;)

But in all actuality, I liked the answer about backing his car into a tree - you should consider giving them best answer.

~ ArtistBBoy

• No, poison is too kind. What's more important to a man than his d*** and his car or money? Of the 3, I think the d*** wins hands down. Since I helped pay for the car, that's only hurting me, too. Nope, I think having him wonder just how the hell he managed to get poison ivy in his junk is the funniest form of revenge and least harmful. I also kind of think the punishment fits the crime. :)

• I couldn't agree more - but I'm still laughing about the whole thing. My respect goes out to you for handling it so well. Thanks for the best answer by the way :) Take care!

What Guys Said 34

• who cares, honestly tho...think about this, why are you going to waste your time, putting poision ivy in his underwear...people DO sue for ANY reason now adays, I think you're just asking for it...

plus, he cheated on you, you deserve better...why not concentrate on yourself and forget anything and everything about him - yes I know easier said than done...but really, he CHEATED, no cheater deserves sympothy from anyone...to hurt him more act like you expected it and that you don't care AT ALL...even tho it hurt you and all, you need to be more mature at this point ...what women between the ages for 36-45 thinks of this idea...i mean sure its funny, is it mature...um no...why not just brush it off, get on with your life and act like you never cared about him in the first place...

dont stoop to his level, karma's a bitch...

• It's a bit difficult acting like it doesn't hurt or effect me. Been with him for almost 20 years. I've been a very good girl and if I was going to stoop to his level, I'd be picking up guys in bars on business trips and act and say I'm still in love with him. No, while I agree about Karma, I still think putting poison ivy in his briefs was the way to go. ;)

• Oh 20 years and cheating...that deserves to be publicized on "cheaters" what a scum bag

• Nope. Funny, but not wrong. If he's willing to put his junk in another hole, he should pay up.

• Yes it is. Why not be the bigger person and move on? He hurt you yes but honestly if you can't move on and you need to hurt him deliberately to get closure, you're no better.

• Do that, and slide of Icy Hot in there...then go find a better man, or rather, find a real man.

• I have always said women are crazy, and well you just further proved my point, crazy ass bitches, anyways ya not a good idea, unless your willing to accept criminal charges and civil aka sue you, because what if he had a severe reaction to the poison ivy? Reactions are different in everyone, one person my just get itchy, or not even have a reaction and others it could be a lot more severe and can actually harm the person to where they might have to be hospitalized.

He cheated on you boo hoo you poor thing, I am playing the worlds smallest violin for you, ya ya call me an asshole I could care less. The point is get over it and just move on, not all guys cheat I for one have never cheated, so there you have it just let it go.

• For once, we're in complete agreement.

• last comment=BULLSHIT

• Actually that was 100% true, it was not fun, but like I said I'm still here.

• It's not very ethicial. Two wrongs don't make a right. Honestly just act like he didn't mean a thing to you. Move on and find a better man to put him to shame for doing something low to a great girl. By doing something to him as pay back just gave him another way of justifing cheating on you. Imagine this; you date someone and he tells you, he cheated on his last girl. But she put poison ivy in his underwear. Do you feel bad for him or her?

Cheaters are just weak so don't put your self at the same level as them. You are better than that and the sooner you move on the sooner you will find the better man he wasn't.

• Revenge...

It can be a motive for the most BRUTAL scenes in the history of mankind.

I know that what he did to you is AWFUL, but you don't have to go down to his level. Especially not with the motive of "revenge"...

I was a "revenge-seeker" once... It made me realize that it brought me more pain than I could avenge. That's when I discovered suicide. Now, I can think reasonably again, with outside help. (20mg of Cipralex and 1mg of Risperdal, to be exact.)

• Of course it's wrong, and in the old proverb "two wrongs don't make a right."

If he cheated on you, he's a douche, but that's not an excuse to do d/head stuff back to him. Inflicting physical pain or financial pain (smashing his car) only lowers you to his level and may end up costing you in terms of legal (criminal and civil) and financially.

Get drunk, get mad, swear a lot, but leave vengence out of it.

• Furthermore, I'm really worried about a lot of peoples responses on this site. Causing physical pain is "ok" because he cheated?

Let's make an extreme case.

"My girlfriend cheated on me, is it OK if I slap her face"?

I'm sure most would say no, call me a chauvinist pig, and say she probably left because I'm a jerk. But a female causing pain to a male, no, that's funny, right?

• Amen sister. If a man is willing to give you STDs because he can't keep it in his pants, get out the old poison ivy, lol. He'll never cheat on you again, laughing out loud litterly.

• I'm still absolutly flabigasted at how so many females think this is a good idea. You're resorting to abuse and assault. I'm not condining his actions, but your actions are also unforgiveable. No person, male or female, should resort to any form of physical violence (including poisoning).

• I thinks that horribly wrong to cause another person paion like that and NO, cheating does not entitle you to that..if it was proeveable Id SUE your a*** so quick...I dk if you did it but if you did I hope nex time you make someone angry that they treat you ina cruel way...women like you are scumbags...its sexist too...i mena if you were cheating and he did that to you...everyoned would call him a monster...u only get the cute comment because your a woman...I hope the rest of life is a living hell and that no guy will ever touch you again..i hope you have your heart broken and shattered and find no happiness.thats exactly what you deserve.

• Wrong, yes. Undeserved, probably not.

• At age 36-45, I would hope you'd have matured past something like this. How about just dumping him and finding another guy? I have little doubt this will fall on deaf ears, but why try to improve the situation when you can look for petty revenge like a middle schooler? Jesus Christ...

• Same here, I agree

• Ever been married for 18 years, together a total of 20 and been cheated on after giving your best? Considering I now have to worry about what he could have given me, I'd say what I did wasn't so bad. Agree to disagree. When you've loved someone, supported them unconditionally in their career, moved your whole family because your spouse changed jobs because he was bored, etc. treated him like a king, I just can't feel that badly. However, he hasn't worn any yet - so we'll see...

• Go ahead. Just be cool about it. Don't lose it and chase after him with a golf club or something. Do the poison ivy thing, then when he comes down for breakfast, say "Itchy hun?" "Yeah." Then look at him and smirk. "I know you've been cheating. We're done." And leave.

• LOL oh gawd. go all the way, go for lye soap powder. Dust the inside and outside of the rubbers he uses to be unfaithful :).

• Yes.

If he was cheating on you did he have a reason to do so or didn't he?

• Nope. no reason to. I've supported his career unconditionally, been his personal cheerleader. Raised his kids, been a freak in the bedroom, a good girl on his arm and about as supportive and loving as it gets without being over the top. No, he just got bored. I get bored too, but I'm not going to go out and cheat on him. If I'm bored, I'm going to try something new. But that's me, cause I'm adventurous. Bored for him meant trying out a 23 yo.

• Then think about dumping him instead of poisoning.

• Well, it's far better than cutting off his d*** like Lorena Bobbit did!

• Hell no! That's some funny sh*t! lol

• find someone with herpes and get them to rub the crotch of the underwear all over the herpes and like magic he has herpes.

• amzing but f***ed up idea.lol. But since he cheated on, do it. One of my female friends hid a rubbing alcohol under her bed while she was blowing him and then spilled that sh*t on the tip of his d*** while he wasn't looking and said FU and bounced really quickly. You better be ready to bounce though because that's the kind of sh*t guys would slap a girl over (its reflexes)

• I'm gonna end up saying no though I don't think that it's the worst thing you could do. It is more of a mischief thing than a damaging thing. I do think that women who go crazy and start breaking all of his stuff are way out of line, but that is more of a slap in the face kinda thing. While I can't condone it, I probably wouldn't think down of you for doing it?

Question I have is if a girl cheated on a guy, would it be wrong for him to do the same thing?

• Why would you even ask? Crazy bitch.. You're out of your mind if you think that will help anything. It will probably make it worse for you if anything.

• fun and games until you're charged with criminal mischief.

• Cheating is immature, and so is your idea. Fail.

• LOL what a great idea! but yea kinda wrong if there was no reason behind it...but then again sounds like he deserves it! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!DO IT ALL!hahaha

• Is it wrong that I thought this was going to be hot and sexual when I first read it? (until the poison ivy part)

• If he cheated, the f***er deserved it.

Besides, your husband should be lucky he isn't extremely nearsighted like me. Else you could just snatch away his glasses and leave him blind.

• LOL>>>MEN R PIGS so yes DO IT and more than 1 pair do all of them!

• NICE!

• DO IT! AHHA cheating people deserve no mercy haha

• Hang them, burn them! In Iran or Afghanistan they get stoned.

Rural Americanistan is civilized: you only poison them. she could bury him to his neck near an ants' nest, and splash a bottle of syrup over him, wait until next day then a gallon of gas and a match.

• OMG, for real?! That's terrible. I just want to cause him some discomfort, not mutilate or kill the man. He's the father of 2 wonderful kids and the idea of doing something that would cause real or permanent harm is not what I'm about. I could cry and rage and then leave or I can get it out of my system, have a good laugh and then hopefully work at rebuilding. If that's not possible, then work towards an amicable divorce.

• Yea, don't kill him... I didn't mean thast far

• I would say be the bigger person and don't do it and just leave him but to each their own

• This is very funny! It's not wrong at all... Glad you did something like this instead of getting crazy with it (like cutting his d*** off)

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 36

• I say you have a friend of yours call you when he's about to walk in the door and for you to ask "your doctor" questions about this itching and burning sensation that YOU have down there... he'll freak out thinking he caught an STD from that chick...and even more so once he feels the poison ivy doing it's thing on his junk.

the philly with the yellow food coloring will be the icing on the cake!

I look forward to hearing what you decide to do and even more...how they turn out. :]

• Hilarious, I love it.

Oh, and I don't know why you even had to explain that you did not give him a reason. I love how people actually think there is an explanation for infidelity. I am not saying I cannot understand how someone would stray because I can. We are human and we make mistakes, but it's BS to have to explain how you were not at fault. He's a grown man, he can control his actions. I mean, really, if you were not having sex with him, well he has a choice to move on, not stay and fool around on the side.

• It's not something I would ever do, but it would give him something else to think about. :)

Maybe someone could use it as an ani- cheating devise. Cheating = undies in the ivy patch! LOL

• I wish they had poison ivy where I live :( lol

but I got the sh*ts at my ex one day (when we were together), and put lube in his styling wax cause he was going out clubbing and didn't invite me (I was down for a week visiting and he'd gone out EVERY night, and never invited me).

lets try and see him look good for the ladies now! :P

• Not at all. It actually sounds like a really good idea, I may steal that from you in the future. Just make sure that you're 100 percent positive.

• lol harsh, but hey he kinda asked for it. By the way loved reading all the ideas everyone came up with here :)

• Hahahhaa nice one! Also put some philly in his pants with a bit of yellow food colouring mixed in with just to get the wanker REALLY worried.

• Hahaha this just made my day. :) I say do it! It gets back at him. It won't have any lasting effects, it will embarrass him and it will confuse the hell out of him. And if he ever finds out what happened then he will never cheat again, or at least on you.

• I am a firm believer in karma, and I think poison ivy is his karma. :) Good luck!

• LOL... if you have hard facts that he cheated and that is the only way to get back at him GO for it he is not better than you -- and it will heal - and you will have enjoyed that revenge.. LOL Cheers!

• very very wrong. but very very funny.

• Bring on the poison ivy! Cheaters get it! >=D Muahahahahahahaha! Great idea by the way! TRAIN ME TO LEARN YOUR WAYS WITH BOYS! I MUST LEARN! XD evil grin

• throwing some garlic powder in his pubic area when he's asleep will also make sure he isn't getting any action in the coming week.

• lmao wow that's a first and halarious! hell no that's good that's what he gets for not being able to keep it in his pants. Ima have to give the tip that's having the same problem lol. as long it doesn't kill I think its inside the boundries ;)

• Haha do it but don't blow him after words. He'll get it so will his new bitch serves them right ha ha your awsome

• Haha :D I'll keep this in mind :P just don't get poison ivy from trying to give him poison ivy :-) lol

• Wow, I wish I had thought of that! NOOOO it's not wrong to do that. He should be thankful that is all you do to him!

• You anger response is natural; however, I would avoid revenge activities and concentrate on taking care of yourself. It is time to move on and do what it right for you.

• Well it is definitely creative! Did you do it in the end...considering your question is 4months old? On the other hand I really hope you did not get any STDs from his fooling around!

• haha no it's very right! sounds like a good decision after what he's doing lol

• hahaha I think its really smart

karmas a bitch

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

• WOW I really like you! ^-^ no I think it's a just punishment. That way, if he ever thinks of cheating, he'll think about the poison ivy =D

• haha..yes. But I think you just wanted to share your funny story. Good one.

• Are guys ALL learning disabled - - its an epidemic.

• I THINK ITS BRILLIANT! OMG! IMMA DO THAT! THANKS A BUNCH! LMFFAAOO!

• Hm... I haven't found out about anyone cheating on me yet, but if I were you, I'd do it. :)

• hahahahaha now that's a good idea!

but only if he had a reason to cheat. did he?

• ha ha ha ha. This is the funniest thing I have ever heard! I of course would never do this even if a guy cheated on me because I don't believe in revenge. But I have never heard of anything so awesome as this, he will never mess with you again, litterly LMAO. Thanks for the laugh, but I wouldn't juggest you go through with it. ha ha ha, still laughing.

• Also, I read all comments eveyone put on here, and I think your responces to the winers was wonderful, A+. Men are all okay with cheating, & think women should just get over it. Well men, I will get over, as son as I draw your undies through the poison ivy, lol :D. Also your point on STDs is great. I'm personally waiting till marriage to have sex, & I worry my future husband will cheat & give me STDs. Like he's saying thanks for saving yourself for me, now here's AIDS, b*tch. Your AWESOME!!

• LOL

NOPE.

Sounds like a good non-chargeable payback!

• More from Girls
    6