Wearing your jeans so you can see your boxers- hot?

I'm not talking about under your butt, I mean either the top of the waist band (e.g the Calvin Klien bit) or perhaps a couple of inches? half on the butt?

Girls opinions please. Usually you can see my boxer briefs as my jean sit low.

Most Helpful Girl

• Seeing a little bit of a guy's boxers can be hot, but no more than just the waistband. Like, if a guy reaches up to get something and his shirt lifts up so you catch a glimpse of it.

I see it as similar to if you catch a glipse of a girl's thong when she bends over. That's really hot in a kind of voyeuristic "you weren't meant to see that" kind of way. It's a lot hotter than when a girl wears her pants so that you can see her thong even if she's just standing there (I see that as trashy).

If a guy wears his pants so that you can see half his butt, I see it as sloppy.

What Girls Said 12

• I think it's OK to see the waistband of the boxers, but having your pants half down your butt is just weird to me. And I think seeing boxers on a guy is only hot if the guy himself is already super hot.

• OK I think its pretty hot. There was this guy in one of my classes and he was always showing his boxers and everyday id tell him to pull them up, and he always said no. So after a while he'd come to school in "weird" boxers like he had Dora the explorer, sponge bob, spider man and strawberry short cake boxers. I always spent the whole class laughing because he sat right in front of me. so all in all I think it's pretty cool.

• Only the waist band. I don't want to be able to see it unless your shirt comes up...

it's like a hot surprise then

• It's not like it's necessarily "hot". I don't mind it but only on like younger guys. Like if it's high school guys through college, I it's okay. But when they get older like 25 and up, it stops getting "hot" and it's more of a "wtf are you thinking?"

• at your age ..that's a no.

• seeing boxers is hot...as long as there clean and decent looking

• On the waist band its fine. but if he is walking with his pants beneath his legs: nuh uh,

• really hot

• not attractive at all

• As long as it's not TOO MUCH. I've seen some guys who have their whole entire ass out. I mean they are wearing underwear, but you can see the jeans are so low that their butt is out like this: link Bow Wow (on the left) is sagging but it's at an acceptable level. Soulja boy (right) looks dumb as hell and needs to pull his pants up.

• LOLOLOL

no wtf xD

they are called 'under-pants' it means you are supposed to wear them HIDDEN UNDER your pants.

wear your clothes like they are supposed to be worn!

• No. Personally I don't like it. It reminds me of 16 year old boys

• Got to represent.

• Well you are 17 and skate. You are supposed to look like that.

But if you are over 25, it's just not cool.

What Guys Said 3

• Coming from a guys mouth: I think anything lower than the waistband showing just looks ridiculous.

• no y do you what to show off what kind of underwear you have on

• ridiculous