Guys: What kinds of clothes do you all like us to wear?

I'm just curious:)

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm reposting what I already posted on another girl's question because its a similar question. The question was from this link: link

and this was my answer:

Not sure what the climate is like where you are at, but I've always been really attracted to girls wearing sun dresses during the summer. You could get a nice one that is longer and doesn't reveal too much. I think that girls look really cute doing this unlike the girls who wear the slutty tops and really short shorts. Don't know if you would want to wear a sun dress every day though. During colder weather you could get a nice coat to wear. I passed this girl walking when I was visiting San Francisco last summer that gave me this adorable smile. It was roughly in the mid 50's outside and she was wearing this lovely white coat. I think you could call it a belted trench coat. She was also wearing very stylish boots. She looked very sexy/adorable, sophisticated and chic. So much so that I still remember her a year later! Hahaha. I wish I had gone back and talked to her... Buy yeah, boots are an awesome idea too. I love women that wear long boots. Frye makes some really nice boots. In fact I own a pair myself. Check them out:

link

What Guys Said 9

• I like girls that wear dresses, jeans, skirts, booty shorts. Really anything that look nice with the shape and size of her body. I have seen girls wear stuff really small and that can't fit them.

• I have a friend who goes gaga for sundresses, myself personally, anything she's comfortable in, because it depends on the girl a lot.

• Hm, this is different for every girl and there is definitely more than one good answer for this, but I'll give it a shot. Jeans that show off her butt, low riding is nice because hips are a big turn on. Only go with the jeans with no pocket on the butt if you have a very small round butt. Otherwise more intricate pocket designs is better. Too tight is not as good, as it has a tendency to push your skin and sides up and out (hope that makes sense). A nice tshirt is good, one that curves with the girl's body. Cleavage is nice, but not critical by any means. I personally like a girls hair long and either down, partly down or in a pony tail, but once again this is by no means the only way it looks good. There's one idea anyway, hope it helped!

• Honestly whatever you are comfortable in is what I want you to wear. Don't dress for the guys, dress for you.

• Pantyhose, tights so so sexy with dresses skirts and heels.

• i LOVE knee high socks on a girl, I think that's super sexy :)

• For a smart look, 1930-esque-1920-esque. For a less smart look, flowery shirts and a mariner's hat.

• anything tht isn't weird, rude and you are comfortable in.

• Unless she's comfortable in weird and rude things, in which case the entire scenario goes to pot. Hahaha.

• Hehe, I realized that possibility after answering

• Casual/simple clothes. Jeans and whatever you want for a top. Nothing to fancy.

What Girls Said 1

• Heels, sexy skirt, def some nylons or Pantyhse from time to time!