Like or dislike this style? Too much?

I rock Hollister jeans and polos a lot. I wear the jeans tight and the shirt tight too. I pop the collar. I have a toned body. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• It actually depends. There are guys who look sexy in fitted jeans and shirt. If you think you look good on it, or you are confident wearing such clothes then GO. Nobody's stopping you. But then try to experiment with other styles as well.

Sometimes guys really look cute in fitted jeans or fitted polo but don't make it a point that you'll be pigeonholed because of the way you dress.

What Girls Said 6

• Personally, I'm not a fan. The whole look is very college frat boy, and makes me automatically assume you're a douche bag. As for the tight jeans/tight shirt, the rule of thumb for most people is either jeans or shirt is tight, not both.

• Popping the colors is just too fratty. The whole look in general would probably make me think you're not my type, haha.

• tight jeans can be a turn off, but other than that it sounds good.

• whoaaaa. don't do it!

• Tight clothing on guys are a no go.

• very very pretentious

What Guys Said 2

• You look good, but the tilted hat makes me think of Vanilla Ice.

• has your ego been satisfied?