When do you call a girl CUTE?

Is a cute girl inferior to pretty girls? How do you classify whether a girl is cute or not? or can she be cute and pretty at the same time? Are you attracted to cute girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I call a girl cute when she's cute, lol. When she can put a smile on your face, like baby face cute.

I call a girl pretty when she's pretty. Nice to look at, like a pretty color or dress.(Pretty is a girl word, lol)

Sweetie where it's at.. if you're a sweetie your basically gorgeous,sexy,beautiful and cute.

They're kind of all the same though.. Pretty is like Handsome for males no?

I appreciate being called Handsome when I am wearing a suit, but I'd prefer being called sweetie,cute or so sexy :P

at the end of the day it doesn't really matter, as long as it's a compliment.

Word is Bond.

What Guys Said 8

• It's different, for me. It's different kind of beauty, but they're both good things and I don't differenciate between them. I wouldn't say cute is inferior to pretty, though. They're basically on the same level.

Also keep in mind, cute girls can be pretty, and pretty girls can be cute. It all depends on what they wear and how they act like.

• To me, cute is pretty but not slutty. So yes, I'm very much so attracted to cute girls.

• cute= pretty imo but other guys have a different description. cute is usually girlfriend material though and because pretty is overused or outdated it is used in moderation a lot more. that's what I think of it but like I said different guys have different oppinions

• lol you girls put way too much thought and emphasis into this. I call my girlfriend cute when she does things that make me laugh, being girlie and such. if that helps at all. as for looks and beauty everybody is different in what they want from a person.

• Cute>pretty

Are you attracted to cute girls? Ya

• Cute is better than pretty.

• Honestly I never have and never will call a girl cute. I only use the term "cute" when describing puppies, babies, goats, and snorlax.

• Love cute girls. Petite short girls who are bubbly are cute. Yeah they can be cute and pretty at the same time.

What Girls Said 1

• Cute if "inferior" to every other label;pretty,gorgeous,sexy,hot etc.

Cute means you're attractive enough to be a friend but nothing more.

Every other label qualifies as girlfriend material