Do girls like tight pants and band shirts?

i am 16 and I shop at hot topic I wear tight jeans and shirts with band logos on them is that unattractive to girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• youve probably heard this a hundred times, but everyones different.

there are girls who love the music band rocker look and other girls who hate it...

everyone has their own preference, I personally like a sophisticated guy with a nice shirt and jeans from abercrombie...and then I also like well dressed men like in GQ magazine haha

just wear what you like that gives you to the most confidence, and pick which crowd of girls you're trying to target and please...

What Girls Said 12

• It's okay as long as they're good bands. ;)

• Pick and choose the type of girl you want to appeal to.. That garb sounds good to me, but maybe not to someone else.. Going by style, match the style of the girl/girls you want.

• That's a fine look to me. But the jeans can't be TOO tight or else it just looks kind of ridiculous. But every girls different. Some girls LOVE tight pants on guys.

• I don't mind band shirts on a guy, but I'll never understand why guys wear tight jeans

• Yes unattractive to me.

For one the whole scene/emo look is unoriginal and tacky imo,tight jeans?wear jeans that fit

Unattractive to moi

• No that's Hot XD its how I dress : ) I love Hot topic!

• I don't like it.

• Well I don't like tight pants. but I do like band shirts, especially if they are bands that I like lol

• I love tight jeans,

band shirts...

depends..

what kinda bands?

• i think is really sexy

• It's fine. as long as you can be breathe in the jeans and your p**** isn't bulging out.

• not really my type of guy, but if you like it, go for it

What Guys Said 1

• Sadly, No. I'll probably take flak for this but this is how things are where I live.

The vast majority of girls are into hip hop and if you look 'rock' you might as well be old, washed up, strange, or a complete loner. I think if you dressed like everyone else, you could even get away with shabby clothes as long as you look like you fit in. I don't like it, and I refuse to be something I'm not, but I don't look like I stepped out of a motley crue video either.