Do guys like tall girls?

So I'm a little taller than your average girl...I'm 5' 11" ish and still growing! Do guys think that's too tall? It just seems like there isn't anybody, at least where I live, that is that tall!

I'm perfectly fine with being tall...it's kinda what I'm known for!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 5'11 and so was my ex (or maybe she was 5'12!) and I love her still now. I was a little put off at first, but you get used to it. It's not like I was 2 foot shorter than her.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, many (not all for sure) guys like tall girls. If being tall makes you shy and introverted then that will be more of a problem, so just accept that there is nothing to be done about it and work with what you got, once you get it.

• I am 6'3 I win!

Tall guys exist, maybe you live in a small town? Get it?

There is this girl I saw in the hall the other day, she had to be 6'0" tall. She was reallllyyyy good lookin :)

• damn your 5'11" at 16?. I prefer tall girls as I'm only 5'8" and love to see taller girls but..at that rate you're gonna be well over 6' by the time your done (21)..like myself. I'm 21

• Too tall for me. You're already 3 inches over me.

What Girls Said 0