Do you think I'd look okay as a brunette?

I really don't want to be blond anymore, to many haters. haha. check my picture and see if it will look alright, like will my eyebrows be too light? or would I just look weird as a brunette? lol, be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think blond looks better

What Guys Said 6

• link

link

OOps those should work

• link

link

i would say so :)

• Usually I would say brunette, but you look really great blond. Is that your natural hair color?

• Sure, why not. I think it would look fine.

Give it a try.

• I think you would look great as a brunette, but your eyebrows are pretty bright. Try it.

• You would look "OK". You look better being yourself! If you don't believe me find a friend that is good with Adobe Photoshop and see for yourself!

What Girls Said 8

• You have really nice full hair!

I think you'd look like all the other girls if you went brunette, so stay blond. So many girls would kill for your hair colour the way it is now :).

• omg are you a natural blond? do you know how many girls would love to have that hair colour?

lol. sorry I just had to point that out, but u'd look good with a light shade of brown! :) you're really pretty!

• I doubt anyone is hating on anyone for being blond.

But,honestly,if I had blond hair,I wouldn't dye it.Do you see how many dumbasses dye their hair blond in failed attempts to look as though they are natural blonds?

I mean,Blond and Red are two hair types,that if I had,I wouldn't ever touch with another color.

But if you're determined,something like this:

link

• I think you could pull it off, it depends what shade of brown though. You look cute as a blond too :)

• Leave it, it looks gorgeous. Everyone either has brown or obviously fake blond hair while yours is neither (which is a good thing).

• Honestly, I think you should stay a blond because you look pretty, but if you desperately want a change go with light brown lowlights.

• Depends on your facial features. You could try going as a brunette and see what you think or ask your family and friends first. Matter on preference. People have different taste and some may like you blond where others will like your brunette. Some even like red heads.

• yeah brunette would suit you. I think a medium brown would be nice, but don't change your hair just because bitches are hating on you? if people hate that means you're lookin good and doing something right