Guys: Makeup on a girl...How much is too much?

I don't put on too much makeup. Just eyeliner and mascara and a bit of concealer for those trouble areas. Maybe lip balm or gloss if I'm feeling extra snazzy.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• A little eye liner and mascara is always nice. And if a girl goes the extra mile with a little cover up, I always appreciate the extra effort. If I see a girl and her face is orange or her freckles have disappeared, then there is an issue.

What Guys Said 3

• Just like with perfume/cologne. Less is more. Sounds like you're already putting on a good amount and not going overboard.

• When she starts looking like a powder face, is when it's caked on too much.

• I'd be madly hypocritical if I was bothered by a girl wearing a lot of makeup.

No much is too mucchhhhh. I actually don't like it as much when girls wear just a little. Like, I prefer too much or not at all, you know? I'm like that, though, haha.

What Girls Said 3

• Guys don't care how much make-up you use,only girls do and only girls criticize other girls for wearing make-up

• when you can tell your wearing makeup

• its not about what makeup items you apply but the end result is what matters. no offense but this is one of the most asked questions on this site. look at the girls that guys think are most attractive -- how much makeup are they wearing? honestly it really just depends on what you like. there are some girls that don't like wearing makeup and some that love it. as long as you look good who cares