How will you react if your boyfriend tells you that you are not striking compared to his exes?

If your boy tells you that you are far beautiful compared to his exes, what will you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweety, he's a jerk, plain and simple. You're boyfriend should think you are the prettiest girl, even if its not technically true...to him you should be beautiful and he should NEVER compare you in ANY way to his exes...that's just rude and inconsiderate. How would he like it if you said your ex was Bigger or better looking? Ya just don't do that to someone you supposedly respect and care for. I'm sorry but this guy will probably wind up hurting you eventually in a bigger way. You deserve better. Good Luck

What Guys Said 2

• Ok, word for word what did he say.. "Far beautiful compared to my exes" and "far from* beautiful compared to my exes" are too opposite sentences. If he said you're far beautiful compared to my exes, then he just said that you're a lot prettier than the other girls he's dated, and you just took it for an insult

• No he meant she wasn't as pretty as beautiful ex's

• Not if he said you're far beautiful compared to my exes... you know unless people don't speak normal english now

• your bfs an asshole why would he even say that?

• Precisely!.. I just really don't know what's in him..

What Girls Said 2

• i would tell him then you need to go back with your exes then and we wouldn't be together for long after he said that. I'm not gonna put up with a guy that will say things to put me down and hurt me. especially if he thinks after he says that I will still sleep with him and treat him right - oh no!

• So what? is he saying you you aren't as beautiful as them? or that you are more beautiful then them?

• I am far beautiful than his exes.. do i? ngak! I saw one of his exes, and I can tell that I am pettier than her.. so, why would a man tells you lies?

• Thank you for the words.. I just couldn't imagine and what's eating him on saying such ridiculous lines..

• Who knows.. maybe you need to find someone who would appreciate you..