Have you ever been called ugly?

Or things that are synonymous with "ugly"? and how do you feel about it?

• Yes
    60% (9)82% (9)69% (18)Vote
  • No
    33% (5)9% (1)23% (6)Vote
  • Other. Please explain.
    7% (1)9% (1)8% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Guy

• My mom called me ugly all the time and they beat me as a child.

0|1
    0|0
    • Cruel!

• Show All
    • Or psychotic or crazy or.... ( I can go on). all I am saying is that while it can make you strong, it can also wreck you if the temperament to handle there is not developed enough

• I am crazy but I make it work for me. Every body is some kind of crazy

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah buy a friend of mine but I don't look to far into it because I've heard a couple of girls say that they think I'm hot/cute, so my friends comments don't bother

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yes all the time. But you'll always have the people who love to hate you. I just think to myself at least I'm a better person because I don't need to hurt people. People who say sh*t like that are just unhappy with their own shortcomings, and that's some reality. Hope this helps

1|0
    0|0
  • Not since I was really young. I have a really good attitude towards people that I know though, as well as not being ugly - that helps a lot. Because really pretty people turn ugly so fast, if they don't hold it well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I absolutely hate it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea made me feel sh*tty ofcourse

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone calls me cute and adorable...but only one guy ever called me ugly..im assuming its a joke

never been called pretty or beautiful...except from my boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • my mom says I have an ugly personality. I think the same about her. Go figure

1|0
    0|0
  • all the time when I was in school. it makes me sad sometimes to think about it, but the funny thing is that I look way better now and I get compliments all the time, while the people who put me down are now looking like sh*t the cat dragged in

0|0
    0|0