Is my height a turn off?

So I'm super short. 5'3 to be exact. I can barely see at football games and I'm lucky if I can make it through the halls at school. I'm afraid that my height is a major turn off. Is it?

Most Helpful Guy

• truthfully height isn't usually the only factor. if a guy doesn't like you already then he may say that height has something to do with it to make you or himself feel better about it. if he is truly in to you then your height will NOT matter to him.

What Guys Said 8

• Not a turn off for me, I've had major crushes on little ladies close to the 5' mark. Sometimes they're more attractive than the tall ones lol

• I love short girls, the girl I like the most is about that height and I'm 6'4"

• I quick search will tell you that guys don't care about height - the "I only date someone who's at least _____ feet tall" is a girl thing.

• There will be "some" guys who will have height as an issue.

Most guys worth talking about won't care. In truth, guys will be interested in your personality than your height.

• No, most guys won't really care, if anything it just makes guys want to be your knight in shining armor more, you know protect you from the world and stuff

• I think short girls can be really sexy. And I don't think they are a turn off at all.

• most guys don't care. I'm 5'8 and I prefer like 4'9

• No that's an awesome height.

• Most guys will like that height.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah I'm short too... only 5 ft 1 lol... and I think it does put guys off, mostly in nightclub situations where nearly everyone is taller than you and it's even difficult to get a drink at the bar lol I used to get overpowered by taller males and females, and have a real complex about the fact that people were always looking down at me... but actually I have got with more taller guys than shorter ones... so it just depends on the guy.

I think it does matter though as you get older when men want a "real" woman. Petite girls are cute and girly but taller girls are sexy and mature. Being an older woman myself I can seehow attitudes have changed slightly, but I'm over it! Just enjoy being you!

• No it shoudnt be Height really shouldn't matter and plus some guys like short girls just put your self out there if you don't you will never know ! for sure/ ;look I'm 5'1 and ,my boyfriend is 6'2 I am he woulnt change me and I also had this problem and he lovs me the way I am alll I had2 do was put myself ot there

• yo girl what's your problem? I'm barely 5 but I still get oohs and aaahs from guys. so chill. :) wear heels theyre sexy and so are u

• Listen to her...heels are very sexy and with the right pair you'll be 5'7 to 5'8 :)

• Yea regardless, heels alone are hot and gives you more oompphh to your legs and ass. :)