What do you think about a woman with short hair?

I recently cut off over 15 inches of my hair, and it was liberating.

Since I have cut my hair off though I feel more confident and sexy, guys tell me they like long hair better. . .and some guys won't even talk to me.

Guys: What do you think when you see a girl with short hair?

Girls: Why is it usually so hard to cut it?

*After I cut it short the first time, now I'm addicted to trying new things with it. . .I'm getting it cut again at the end of the week. . .IT'S SO EASY! & after losing 15 lbs, I feel awesome!

my new boyfriend says he really likes it & he's seen me with really long hair, so I'm happy:)

he told me it shows off my face-but I don't get that part. haha.
So...I guess the concept of shedding all that baggage was more of a short-term thing because recently I hate my hair! I feel like a tomboy...so, I'm officially growing it out:) yay.

Most Helpful Guy

• First, how YOU feel about it is what matters most. If you feel confident and sexy, you will act confident and sexy, and you will be confident and sexy.

What do I think when I see a girl with short hair? It depends on any number of factors. Sometimes they are gorgeous, sometimes they're cute, sometimes they look like boys. Do I prefer long hair? Yes. Is it a deal breaker? Not in any way. My rule is that it just has to be long enough to pull during doggie style.

As for the guys who "won't even talk" to you: good riddance. They're far too shallow anyway.

• HAHA. thank you.

& yeah, I made sure to leave a little something in the front lengthwise because I do like my hair pulled. . .however, when I'm "leading", I find that it's nice not to have my hair falling all over the place haha.

TY:)

What Guys Said 11

• 95% of the time, girls with short hair look great to me! I wish more women would do it lol as long as its done right...it just doesn't fit for some people.

• Totally. . .some people who have round faces look terrible, but if your stylist knows what she's doing, she can cut it short and make it complementary to the face shape. . .

& thanks for your answer:)

• No you just need to find a talented stylist. There are tons more options with short hair. Don't grow it out and be like the average. The great thing about short hair is you can be unique and stand out. Go and look through the web and books for a hair style you like.

• Lol...i have. I have had it short for a couple months & I just want a little more length...it'll still be pretty short in the back-super layered & then it'll be a little longer in the front...i just want some hair to flip around! haha.

• I love short hair only because usually it has more style to it. Long hair is so plain. If there is no style to the hair then you could have a problem

• I totally agree. . .some women think they're being edgy but cutting it short, but it often ends up looking like a man's haircut. . .Mine is actually edgy. . .& this weekend, I'm getting it cut again. . .*think Rihanna. lol.*

• Probably Some guys love long hairs and some love short hair,but I fancy both cos dey v got there own different style making them sexy at most times...

• I prefer long, but it's a deciding factor in anything.

• Girls with short hair = NO!

Long hair FTW.

• Lol. . .then I won't consult you on your opinion tomorrow after I've cut it more. lol.

Thanks for your response:)

• Have you seen me?

lol. I'm effing hot. hahahaha.

• You're not bad lookin'. I'm not a fan of blonds though. Dark brunettes all the way.

• Long hair is the way to go.

• Yeah I like it. Your cute face compliments its well.

• 9 out of ten times long hair. Its just more sensual.

• Check out my new icon and tell me it's not hot. . .

anyways, I just got it trimmed and recut yesterday & it's significantly shorter, but I LOVE it. It makes me feel sexy. . .plus its UBER easy.

• Most guys prefer long, I definitely prefer short.

• I agree that making out/sex is better when your hair is NOT in your face the whole time...but sometimes I just don't feel very feminine...especially when it lays weird:(

• Find people that like you for you not how long or short your hair is.

What Girls Said 5

• I have long hair that's really soft and straight and my boyfriend tells me all the time that he likes it, but just the other day I was teasing my brother because he was saying something about how cute his girlfriends new haircut was, lol and he really likes shorter hair on girls, I asked why and he says he doesn't know, he just thinks its better, lol so its all a matter of personal opinion. I personally wouldn't cut my hair short because I have before and it looked really bad, but it looks nice on some people, (for instance, your icon that you were asking opinions on says fun, independent, and it compliments your face very well)

• On girls who can pull it off, short hair is the way to go. It makes them look kind of impish and in a way more confident. You look great in your picture, you obviously need to find some guys with better taste ;)

• and some guys won't even talk to me.

- how do you know its because of your hair?

• Because before I cut it off, these guys and I were "talking" and then when I cut it, they suddenly seemed to change their minds...no matter...boyfriend likes it, so I'm happy.

• I agree! haha. . .i think they're just intimidated by it...

Thankfully, I have a wonderful man in my life:)

• if you have a pretty face you can pull it off. I like how your hair looks in your profile pic it makes you look carefree and sassy.

• Haha. thanks. . .all my friends say it reflects my personality better. . .plus, looking at pictures, my face looks awful with long hair. . .unless it's curled or wavy.

:)

• In my experience, guys aren't as attracted to short hair. I had really long hair and got it cut to about chin length and got NO attention from guys at all. Then I grew it out again and got more attention again. I just always felt more attractive with longer hair. But if you like it short and feel more confident, go with it!

• I like long hair on a women but if the girl can be confident with shorter hair more power to her

• I had super long hair pretty much all my life and it was great, but I had to spend 45 minutes straightening it everyday. . .and in the summer on the lake, it was gorgeous because it would dry wavy and kinda messy, but I think I look better with shorter hair. . .you can do a lot with short hair with style, but I was really limited when it was long. . .

This guy I've been talking to for a while said he hates short hair, but he finally asked me out yesterday:))))