What do girls think about the plaid shorts?

I have like six pairs of them. I do have more school pairs then plaid but I like them for some reason. If you do like them what brand/style? The longer boater style or the shorter gold style?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love guys in plaid shorts. It just looks sexy for some reason! My favorite plaid shorts are the ones with really random colors in them because it catches my eye and it looks good.

What Girls Said 5

• for me I totally like them on guys I like this surfer boy style

i like the longer ones, however I don't remember the brands but hollister and american eagle have good ones and I remember my bro showed me some at this store called against all odds they have some cool stuff there

but wow 6 pairs is a whole lot of them , but hey if it looks good on you lucky you ;)

• Well two of them are old lol. Don't wear those anymore!

• Haha as long as they look good on you wear them they look hot on guys!

• Almost every guy here is wearing them. They look pretty good on guys. I think you should go for it, if you look good in it and feel comfortable.

• I don't really like plaid shorts. I went to a Catholic school, so any type of plaid reminds me of my old uniform :]

• I don't like them. because it looks to energy charged. I like a style that is sensitive and soft.

• i love them on guys. they are something different than just khaki or jean shorts. I like them a to the knees on guys.

What Guys Said 1

• Five years ago, everyone would look at you as if you were retarded if you wore those things. Now everyone and their mother is wearing them.