Why does he look at me?!!

Okay long story short. I liked a guy for about 2-3 years. Said he only thought of me as a friend. End of school year I got fed up with him and I got angry at him and now I no longer like him.

I used to ask him if he could help me carry stuff and for more favors but all he did was laugh at them. I thought he thought I was sorta crazy(I changed a lot over this summer). But now we have one class together and sit fairly close by. Everyday when he walks in he stares at me while he goes to sit down at his seat or until one of his friends talk to him. He also turns his head during class to look at me sometimes. He does it everyday and its almost like he wants me to talk to him.

Also today we were doing some assignments (with partners if you wanted to) so people moved all around and when I was staring off thinking about what to write and I heard him talk about using a deeper ending rather than a funny ending and like "pulling their emotion strings" so people would be surprised at the ending or something like that (we were doing a presentation) and then immediately... out of the corner of my eye I saw him look at me. I did change physically over the summer also since I lost some weight.

Why is he staring at me everyday?

what does it mean?

• Possibly likes you
  • Just curious
  • Its just coincidence/could mean nothing
    Vote C
  • Other(explain)
    Vote D

Most Helpful Guy

• You used to give him a lot of attention, now you don't. Are you getting the idea? Your no longer are chasing him, showing him that your a person of high value and you don't need to chase him. Why? Because there a plenty of other guys you can get. When you show him your a girl in which is highly sought after, he thinks what's so special about that girl, and begins to seek to get to know her better.

starring frequently and often is way of subconsciously showing some interest. Play it cool don't throw yourself at him that's a turn off.

My seconded guess is he's an asshole and is just F-ing with your mind.

Sorry really don't know what type of guy he is to tell what's going on with him.

• I absolutely agree! I have a similar story, and once I stopped giving the guy attention he was staring at me even came up to me more to say hi and seemed to blush and everything, and of course I was happy he was finally giving me a chance, so after we became friends again started talking I fell for him again, and that's when I realized he was f-ing with my mind, when he never asked me out or made things official...i was even more hurt in the end.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• coz he likes you...cheers

What Girls Said 11

• if I were you, id just be careful because like I mentioned in my comment to anonymous user, a guy did the same to me and he turned out to be a jerk who liked the attention and was just playing mind games. Don't get yourself attached is the key here, if he likes you he will let it be known, if not, don't think hard into it and be whatever about it. If he says hi, say hi back and be polite and friendly, but don't flirt. Leave that to him because he already has an idea you liked him before so the ball is in his court.

Dont make the same mistake I made by falling for him easily over and over again.

• ...Just because he stares at you, doesn't really confirm the fact that he likes you.It's just a hint.

It could mean nothing at all.

• There's definitely some chemistry going on (:

• He's definately interested, but probably intimidated. Try offering to help him with something or do something nice then after your nice and sweet and helpful, he will feel more comfortable and able to communicate. Male ego's are very fragile. then just wait and see if he makes a move to get close to you.

• Maybe He Likes You Again Or Maybe Because You Don't Like Him He Wants You More Now That You DOnt Want Him At All .

• k so either he likes you now, which seem really superficial, or he misses the attention, or he wants what he can't have

• Probably suddenly sees you in a different light...and is kicking himself in the ass for treating you like that LOL - smile at him and see how he reacts. =)

• Maybe he misses you as a friend and he wants to talk to you but thinks it might get you angry all over again if he does..

• he just want your attention back there is kind of boys like to make girls wonder if he like them or not so just dnt care abot him he don't like u

• he could be into you, about the way you've changed. maybe he wonders why you don't speak to him anymore. or maybe he's thinking oh its that weird girl that had a huge crush on me.

I think it all depends on the way he looks. take a second and look at him to. what is his face saying? maybe you should just talk to him... and find out

• Because that's what people do.