Just for fun, which country do you think has the best looking people?

^^^That's the question

I think it's between Australia and Switzerland even though the most beautiful girl God ever made lives here (in America)

Most Helpful Girl

• SWEDEN duh. It's my home :D

• There are a lot of good looking women from there, I would say it's would be my next choice

What Girls Said 14

• Italy *drools* Lived there for 3 monts and eeryone met I absolutely gorgeous, guys and girls. It's not fair to the rest of us that they get all the beautiful people

• i personally think brazil! and I'm fromm australia

• CANADA. And that's not at all biased. Not even the fact I live there makes it biased. lol, just kidding. But everywhere I go I see beautiful people. Maybe I'm just weird that way.

• Well I'll agree with you that you can find beautiful people every where you go, that's not weird, it just seems like some places have more than others in which we all know that just because your from a place doesn't make you beautiful

• YEAH CANADA! Go us! I think the thing about Canada is that it's so multicultural, so there's people to satisfy everyone's tastes lol

• That's one of the reasons I love it :)

• brazil makes some incredibly attractive people.

• since I'm totally into to anime and manga

i would have to say asian persusian all the way

not every thing people say about them is true

• the philippines! hehe

I don't know :) every country has good looking and not so good looking people

• Australia, of course ;) Sweden and Brazil are close though.

• Switzerland,Sweden,Denmark,Norway,Ethiopia,Somalia,Korea,Japan,Iceland,Venezuela

• Germany! I love german dudes theyre HOt! :D

• all african countries :d yummy!

• brazil I guess... beautiful people

• Dominican Republic and Brazil!

• i'll say venezuela :) brazil is close enough too

• I think Switzerland. Great complexion

• where are you from? and what do you mean by complexion? I thought they're just plain old white?

What Guys Said 11

• I would have to say the Central and South America. Can't really decide on one country lol.

• Best looking women huh ?

hmm., I'd say Estonia ( it's a real country ), Brazil and Australia ( can't choose between the three )

• Brazil, Venezuela, and kind of Latin/South American country (as well as Spain itself). I also find either Swiss, Norwegian, or Icelandic women to be very attractive. I'm usually into brunettes but it seems like the country's with a lot of snow have many blondes (natural selection possibly?). I also find Arabic women attractive. I don't really like Indian women, but Arabic or North African women are very attractive. They look similar to Latin women with their dark skin. And lastly, I'll say Italy because there seems to be a lot of brunettes coming from Italy and I'm a sucker for brown or black hair.

• Weird, no one has said Hungary. They should have. But I must admit, Estonian girls tend to be rather attractive!

• Former Communist countries.

• Holland, or maybe England. ;)

• I would agree on Holland and England xD.. :p I also like portugese though but they are so small! And I'm not tall for a dutch girl but I am taller than most portugese...

• why Do people only choice's the so called "sophisticated" country?why not uk? or poland?

• Poland of course everybody known how sophisticated they are.

• India...

• america,brazil,mexico dammit south and north america dam puerto ricans and them brazilians and them mexicans wer I'm at in SA I like white and mixed or coloureds

• I have no idea. I haven't had much contact with a lot of women from a bunch of different countries, but I have to agree that the most beautiful girl lives in America.