What do girls think about straight guys that wear thongs?

just curious. Yes I do wear thongs and yes I am straight. girls only please.

• Hot!
  • Kinky!
  • Indifferent
  • Hell no!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not your girlfriend so I'm not going to tell you what to do, but it doesn't work for me at all. Honestly it would just make me think of when I've gone to the gay pride parade. Which is fine, but I assume not what you are going for as a straight male.

What Girls Said 19

• Well, thongs on guys don't really bother me, I guess I can be persuaded to love them by the right guy! LOL!

but I do love boxers on guys!

• All the time? No. that's a little weird. No one likes wearing thongs that much.

But on occasion.it's a nice little surprise! I actually bought my ex a man-thong as a joke when we were together, but made him model it for me and wouldn't you know it---It was a total turn on! For both of us! Ha ha :-)

• Erm no no and no! lol

I don't even think most women should wear them I don't like them at all. On ladies I think that boy shorts are far more sexier, just a little peak of a butt cheek rather than the whole shubang! As for guys well, straight, gay, cannot make up their minds - thongs are just rotten IMO.

;o)

• Guys are much more attractive in their boxers. But that's just me.

• EEWWWKKK! Guys wearing thongs is one of biggest turn off for me.

No offence meant. If you like them, wear them.

Me, personally, I would never ever let my man even think about wearing thongs since I think it is kind of gross lol Guys should wear boxers!

• Are you referring to under your clothes or in the bedroom? Lol. I think if a guy is comfortable enough with his sexuality to wear a thong then go for it! I'd probably laugh if my boyfriend wore thongs and it would proably creep me out a little bit. I mean, I though I was the one who was suppose to wear those?

• In my personal opinion, men wearing thongs doesn't bother me. Between my husband and I, I got him to wear a thong as a joke when we were first dating. That eventually blossomed into him wearing them during sex, occasionally. Usually only when he's looking to be dominated, if you catch my drift. It's certainly kinky, but a guy wearing thongs as their normal undergarments from day to day is most definitely a turn off. So needless to say, men wearing thongs can have it's acceptable points where it is a wicked turn on. Especially when swapping roles in the bedroom. But it can also be a "What the hell is the matter with you?" situation. Remember, there is a time and a place for everything. Especially when it comes down to breaking out the Banana Cabana.

• You'r cool with it - that's great. But for me, I don't really like it, it'll be very awkward. Boxers are the way to go. But that's just me.

• I'm not personally attracted to that sort of thing. I like it when guys wear boxer briefs

• If you like it fair enough. But I would find it really strange.

• Kinky. I'd like.

• Um I think its weird.

• I don't wear thongs so it's a big NO! plus thongs are uncomfortable!

• Try a little weird. I'm sorry, what reason do you have to wear a thong? I mean your not concerned about panty lines with how baggy male clothing is.

• I don't find it attractive at all. Boxers I do.

• Personally I don't like it at all. I just don't think it's sexy at all

• It just doesn't seem like .no.that just wouldn't work.

But you can do what you want, I'm sure that there is someone out there who loves it!

• i don't like when straight guys wearing thongs. its just wrong lol. boys look much sexier in boxers

• If it floats your boat okay,but not for me.

What Guys Said 7

• Just thought I'd weigh in as another straight male thonger. I get 90% positive reactions from the girls that have seen me in one. Guys in thongs are presented so badly in movies and such that it hurts the guys with good bodies that actually want to wear them. my wife loves my butt in a thong.

Keep on thonging if you like it, and don't worry about the rest of the world.

• NOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO. NOT COOL!

• Hey, I think it's totally hott. And kinky as hell. Maybe you should try opening your mind :-) You might like it too.

• @princess25sarah finally someone that one doesn't mind and two thinks is hot. I started wearing them to the gym, and running. Next thing you know I wear them everyday. Yes I feel a little kinky when wearing them. But they are just super comfortable. Thanks for being open minded

@Bilulu11
      Well Iam 37 year old mechanic and I love and feel sexy wearing a thong

• If a guy wants to and has the body for it, why not? I see plenty of women who don't have the body for it, showing way ass and gut blubber on the beach and in swimming pools. I've seen fat women that look close to 50 wearing thongs, I don't judge them. I'm happy that they don't give a s**t what negative things others might be thinking of them, so it's hardly fair to judge a guy for doing the same thing, especially if he has the right body for it

• I think thong are comfortable I don't no why girls or boys think it weird. i like wearing thongs

• I find it funny how these girls say girls can wear whatever they want but tell guys what they shouldn't wear :/

• what difference does it make... whether you wear a thong, brief or a boxer as your underwear... Its underwear not to be shown to others... one should wear which is comfortable...
    I also wear thongs and g strings...

• What do girls think about "tightie whities"? I heard a girl talking about a guy who was wearing them the other day & I wanted to ask her what she thought about them but didn't think it was appropriate at the time. I don't wear them, but I was curious about whether girls find them sexy or not?