Is this too much? what do you think?

OK this guy I like is turning 21 he wants me to sing to him but I also wanna give him a b day card with a poem (showing the love) because he doesn't believe that I like him! so should I just sing for him or what do you suggest?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that sounds good, I think a card and a little song is nice. If you want suggest going out and doing something. Like knight said dinner or something. :]

What Guys Said 2

• Nah, the singing part is kinda what he wants you to do (though you wanna do it anyway), so giving him a bday card isn't too much. Too much would be more like trying to rehearse an elaborate MJ style dance for hours in addition to singing for him :)

• Go with your first thought that usually works best.If you feel comfortable with singing to him go ahead.Do the birthday card and poem first.Ask him to go out to dinner with you.

What Girls Said 1

• Get him one of those cards where you can record stuff. Combine your poem and a song together and record it