Why do guys like her better than me?

Me and Jennifer have been friends for 1 or two years and over the past years I feel like I'm second rank compared to her and here are the reasons why:

-she has amazing talent in art (draws manga style)

-she wears these extensions that make her hair pop out

-she comes from a pretty wealthy family

-she has photo shop and a canon camera and can make/take amazing pictures of herself

-when people see me and her together they always say hi to her and ignore me

-she's pretty much a social butterfly

-she has very nice clothes

-guys also ignore me when I'm standing next to her

well that's all that I can think of right now, I feel like I'm not good enough to be her friend or something. We are the only two Asian girls in our grade and she had tons of confessions and dates. While I've had one or two of those. Why do I feel this way? Why do guys prefer her? I need answers!

P.S I'm not ugly on a scale of 1 to 10 I'm a 7

Most Helpful Girl

• Reminds me of my asain slicey :D but I hav my own friends and she has hers and my friends know her and her friends kno me. I'm not asain tho, I'm Chaldean...well a Oreo Chaldean [white on the inside] so ya :D just try and have your own thing and style and just be yourself as long as you rnt as dull as a rock :-/

What Guys Said 1

• Guys suck honestly

What Girls Said 1

• She has personality and you don't?

I mean,she seems to have her own hobbies,social,attractive...

What's a confession?