Do you think it would be unattractive of me to think I'm good looking?

This is short and sweet BUT ... I HAVE to ask, guys, do you think it would be unattractive of me to think I'm good looking like at all? I'm not saying I am, I personally never think I am BUT are guys attracted to girl that feel and think they're attractive? I mean, if I started believing I was, would that be a turn off or turn on? or does it matter to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think there is a difference between knowing you're good looking and acting like you are good looking. Girls (and guys) that are good looking and know it, have a certain air of confidence about them. Which is completely different than arrogance.

Bottom line is, feel good about yourself and your looks. Just don't go about talking how good you look very often. A person who constantly talks about how good they are or how good they look is a pretty big turn off for both parties.

What Guys Said 5

• if a girl believed she was attractive that'd be fine with me, as long as they don't start acting like there so attractive they won't even give you the time of day anymore, basically as long as they don't become stuck up and stuff.

• I've noticed that there's an incredibly strong correlation between thinking you're attractive and being arrogant. And that's for guys and girls. I detest arrogance, so initially something like that would probably make me apprehensive. But if it turns out she isn't arrogant, then whatever, I don't know why anyone would give a f***.

• Lol. makes sense, I don't like guys who are overly fyull of themselves, but I do like a guy, whos good looking and takes pride in it.. kinda cocky about it too lol.

• just don't be conceited. and don't mention that you think you look good very often.

• Alright, makes sense.. would a guy mind knowing she thinks she looks good even if she doesn't mention it.. andf isn't conceited ?

• Ya makes sense, but I'm sure you wouldn't want her saying she's ugly all the time either, then ud have a girlfriend with like no confidence, lots of girls I know are like tht unfortunetly, I am too, I think its sad girls not having any self esteem aha.

• I agree. I mostly want a girl that knows I'm hers and doesn't care about what others think.

• are you asian?

• As long as it doesn't go to your head, it's not a problem.

What Girls Said 0