• Ask
  • myTake

Guys, I need your insight! Does his eye contact mean he's attracted?

There is someone that runs in the same circles as me. We are in the same group of close friends, but we are not that close.Over the years, I have noticed very subtle things that I think are cues that he is attracted to me, and I'm finally to the point where I am dying of curiosity and I just want to know if I am picking up on signals that are there or if I am just imagining things. So I am turning to the experts to find out :)The biggest sign that has got me wondering is eye contact. Every single time we are in a group of people talking, he ALWAYS looks at me while he's talking. He'll glance over as if to see what my reaction is to what he is saying, and then he'll glance away as soon as he sees I am looking at him. I notice him trying to be a lot funnier when he knows I am listening, and every time he says something funny he immediately looks over at me. I don't know if he even realizes that he is doing it, it just seems so automatic. He does this repeatedly, and he does not do this to anyone else in the room. I think this tendency is what first made me suspect there was something there.There are other things too, but the eye contact is the one that has me guessing the most.Overall, I just sense that there is something there. I'm a pretty intuitive person, but this has me stumped. I think it could go either way.So what do you fellas think?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• The eye contact alone can mean a lot of different things.. What are some of the "other things"? (Give us the whole picture!)

• Ok. Bigger picture... He will buy me drinks if we are out as a group (but he is a very generous person, so it could just be generosity). He often comments on the way I dance (I guess I use my hips a lot, according to him) so it makes me think he is probably noticing. He teases me a lot, in a playful way, but again...it could just be him being friendly and I am reading too much into it. I don't know. I could totally be reading too much into everything. But my gut says otherwise...

• No need to be rude MaxTucker no-one asked for your 5cent input=) babe you should give it a go and start flirting with him, could lead to something more, you will never know unless you try;)xox

• Um, no max. a beer actually, since that is my preferred beverage. but thanks for your thoughtful contribution.and thanks beka, I just might do that and see what happens...

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!