What scent/smell do girls like on guys?

what drives girls crazy in terms of smell on a guy and really makes them want the guy. you know any scent...everyone's diff. of course so share your thoughts so I can buy a kick ass cologne/fragrance

Most Helpful Girl

• i can't think of any specific names, but I love cologne in general, just go to your local macys and try some on that suits you best...i go crazy over any cologne really if a man sprays it lightly ahhhh so sexy!

ohhh! I like axe chocolate and play by givenchy! very niceeee

What Girls Said 4

• you should try out ferrari passion cologne. it's a little expensive but really worth it. it's the only cologne I've smelled that isn't too strong too cheap smelling or just weird. it's worked well with the chemistry of many different guys I've smelled it on. it leaves an impression, I can still remember the scent even though I haven't smelled it in a while. hope this helps!

• I love that nice scent of cologne, such as Ralph Lauren. When he has a strong minty gum or when he has recently brushed his teeth.

• Axe is sexy but I don't like the chocolate one :-/

• I like crisp, clean, citrus scents. Nothing too strong

What Guys Said 0