How to convince my girlfriend to start bodybuilding?

I love musculation and train 5 time a week.

I want to convince my girlfriend to train with me.

She is skinny and need more muscle mass, heavy weight lifting will be the best solution. I like girls with a lot of muscle.

How to approach the subject with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is already physically "fit", then you might be treading on thin ice trying to get her to modify her body in that regard. You might make a few suggestions to her to modify her workout routine to more closely match yours (because some fitness-minded women are receptive to that style of workout and enjoy that kind of thing, albeit a minority of them), but if she doesn't go for it, you better drop the subject because it could come off appearing that you are not-accepting of "her". Maybe that's an accurate assessment of your motivations and maybe it's not -- that point is irrelevant. How she perceives it it what matters. I'm guessing you're already sensitive to that point, and that's why you're asking this question in the first place.

What Girls Said 3

• You could just ask her if she would like to work out with you but really that is not a good idea unless she has expressed a desire to gain some muscle. Really you are being selfish trying to change her to be what you want. How would you feel if she came to you and said I really think you are getting to big I want you to cut back on working out and gaining muscle. I am sure that would not go over well at all. If you really like this girl then take her as she is.

• I love her as she is. No matter how skinny, fat or muscular she is, I will love her and support her. But having some muscle will be a little plus, that's what I'm saying, I am not selfish.

• It is selfish you want her to change her body to make you happy.

• Tread lightly...

• just ask her to start training with you

What Guys Said 0