What attracts your attention to a girl?

Tell me guys, what attracts your attention to a girl? What makes you want to go up and talk to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• its gotta be the smile. that's usually the first thing that attracts me to a girl. (im also not going to lie and say that's the only thing that attracts me to a girl...). now getting up to talk to her would require me a few shots from the bar. just kidding...but honestly, it would have to be some impulse that made me think that she even had a slight interest in me. I'm beyond the point of pursuing a girl like I'm digging for gold...because usually, I come up empty. some maybe some kind of signal that maybe she's interested or leaving herself out there to be taken.

What Guys Said 3

• Well I like girls who take the initiative to talk to me first because then I would know that they like me and if I like her I'm not chasing her with no results. Like there was this girl.. Just because she talked to me and stared at me a few times she's in my head 24/7 once you get in their head I'm pretty sure you got them it's a horrible manipulative game girls play... I'm still workin up the courage to talk to her...

What got me attracted to her? The way she dressed it's not slutty. It's not "I'm a nun" it's comfortable and she looks good in it. Like whatever part of the body that you have that looks good try to " put it out there" like the girl I like have awesome legs she wears short pants, skinnies, tights. She has this confident aura in her and when I look at her in the eyes it's like she wants to know me. I don't know if it's just me but I like girls who don't just look on the outside. It's not that I'm ugly but I find those girls dense...

• everything but mostly her mood if she seemed happy and he face says that she won't mind me talking to her

• Her voice, eyes , hair .smile...frendliness

What Girls Said 1

• good question. I want to know also

Because I get stared at a lot, but rarely anyone approaches me. I wonder what it would take for a guy to stop looking and start talking

• Smile but don't be fake, think about the people you love and help in your life and this will make you smile. Also it will boost your confidence. Guys like genuine girls who smile and are confident because it is naturally beautiful. I'm not a guy but from what I hear this is true. If a guy doesn't like you for the beauty that shines through you not just your shell he is probably just a shell himself.

• I like that!!!....If a guy doesn't like you for the beauty that shines through you not just your shell he is probably just a shell himself. :)