Weird quirks/looks that you look for?

I like girls that are kind of weird. And my friends and I were talking about it the other day, but does anyone kind of go for a certain type of person? It sounds confusing, but, for example, I kind of found out that I have a big thing for mousy-type girls. Not in the usual sense, but ones that actually resemble mice...something about skinny noses and bigger ears, I find it so cute and attractive...Kristen Stewart is kind of an example, I can't really explain it...but does anyone else have these weird little things that they look for in people?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if this would be considered "weird" But I refuse to date men with brown eyes =/ (I think it's because my brother has brown eyes and he would threaten me when I was a child.)

What Girls Said 5

• Mines not really too weird. I'm pretty tall (still under 6 foot) and id date any guy I liked that is taller than me, but I REALLY love it when he is so tall he has to lean down and kiss me. I don't know y but I find it so cute!

• Hahaha resemble a mouse? Strange.

I can't say I'm attracted to guys who resemble animals, but what does Adrien Brody resemble? Or Michael Tintiuc?

They're completely different but I love both of their looks.

• I have a nose fettish, huge one in fact. I kind of hate how I have one but I tend to look at how straight and proportionate a persons nose is on their face. I really love the greek nose and the ski slope.

• I have this thing that if I find out that a guy doesn't like coffee, I'm totally turned-off.

• I go for guys that are taller.

I'm average height, not short,

and I like it when a guy is tall enough for me to look up to when I'm really close to him.

What Guys Said 0