Do box fringes suit girls with curly hair?

i have naturally really curly, slightly frizzy, hair. I would like a box fringe but I'm not sure if I would suit it? I had my last fringe when I was 10 and it was basically a curl in the middle of my forehead. I know this is probably hard to answer without a pic of my hair/face so any advice would be appreciated :) thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• that would work is if your hair was more tamed and not really curly and frizzy and your bangs were straight and styled.

here are some cute examples:

link

link

link

link

link

link

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe go for a side fringe that way if you have straightened it and ends up curling you can sweep it away from your face or add a cute clip, if you go for a side fringe it will be slightly longer than a box fringe and then maybe a bit later when you happy to maintain a box fringe or if you really want a box fringe get it and make sure to keep some hair/head bands with you so if it doesn't remain straight and curls then you can always push it back? Normally when I get my hair styled I talk to my hairdresser and tell them what I want and we discuss my style and whether or not it would suit my face shape, I'm always open to suggestions. Send us all a pic once you get it done :)

• I've kinda got a side fringe already but thanks for the advice and I'll hopefully send a pic once it's done :) if I can

• Hey there! If it's something you want then you should totally go for it BUT you need to keep in mind that you have curly hair and the fringes are going to curl (well actually, more like frizz out and you'll end up having a giant pull in the middle of your forehead). With that being said, if you're willing to put in the work it'll look fine. I had fringes awhile back and also have super curly hair, so I'd have to straighten the fringes every morning and add a little bit of smoothing hair product to ensure that they stayed straight (moroccan oil is amazing).

Long story short, it's not a "wash and wear" kind of style but if you're willing to put time in to maintain them then I'm sure it'll suit you just fine :)

• Yeah its a nightmare trying to keep it straight! thanks for the advice