Superstitions...Are they for real?

The above and what makes you superstitious or not. Anything weird happened to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm superstitious. Okay so when the Red Sox got to the playoffs in 2004 and into the ALCS, I had realized when we were 0-3 to the Yankees that I hadn't been wearing my lucky Red Sox boxers. I had my Schilling jersey on, my hat, and the same jeans (unwashed). So I decided on game 4 to wear my boxers. Well.. needless to say, I wore the same outfit until the Red Sox won the World Series. What would have happened if I didn't put on my lucky boxers that day? They would have lost to the Yankees and made my life as a Sox fan even more miserable at that time. But, due to my lucky boxers and unwashed Red Sox apparel... we did the unthinkable.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not superstitious whatsoever... I was born on Friday the 13th and I've never had horrible things happen to me. Infact I actually lost my virginity on another Friday 13th. I think if you read too much into it you keep thinking it's actually happening. If you do something considered superstitious you would take any minor incident to be down to a silly myth.

• I put my lucky number (9) on stuff. Other than that I think it's all bullsh*t.

What Girls Said 2

• i'm superstitious about good luck charms, when I'm about to write a test I have to wear my good luck necklace, underwear and bra. I'm also superstitious about the number 6. Don't ask me why but I watched that movie ( I can't remember the name) where the if you like the number 6 your a devil worshiper or something, basically it just creeped me out.

• I don't think so because if it was for real, everyone would be doing it