Girls if you wanna date a guy, how much do you pay attention to his body?

girls if you wanna date a guy, how much do you pay attention to his body whether it's muscular or not? & try to be honest cause don't try to convince me that all of you girls date guys with a muscular body!

Most Helpful Girl

• personality is way more important but a guy must be confident about his body, whatever type it is. I asked a really cool guy out last year because he had an amazing personality and was a gentleman. He was only about 5' 2'' (i'm 5' 0") and he was a little heavy but he had a great face and super fun personality. the life of the party kind of guy but also very chivalrous. Just be confident with who you are and the right kind of girls will find you attractive. If you need six pack abs to be confident go for it, but if girls can't see past your body they're not good enough for you. hope this helps!

What Girls Said 7

• I prefer a guy who is somewhere between a litle pudgy, average, or some definition, but I don't really care for lots of muscles.

• Honestly, it's ALL about personality. Once I get to know a guy, if he's super fit but a jerk, I won't like him. But if he's overweight or super skinny and an amazing guy. Then I'll like him... :)

Just get to know girls, be a nice guy and you'll see... everything will work out.

• Some girls are SUPER into guys with really big muscles and insane bodies but personally I find too much muscle to be a bit of a turn off. The one thing I find hot in terms of muscles if a nice toned stomach and nice shoulders but it's never been an issue for me. I actually have kind of a record of being into really skinny out of shapes guys aha. There are girls who like every type of body on a guy so don't worry about it:)

• I don't like overly bulky guys at all. Some definition is really nice though. But it wouldn't be a dealbreaker.

• I tend to be attracted to guys with leaner bodies. There is something about bulkiness which just does not appeal to me

• well a muscular body is a plus but its not a must. all I ask is that he isn't super skinny or obese.

• as long as he's not fat or too skinny, I'm good

What Guys Said 0