Guys is it a good thing to look like a Barbie??

Is it a good thing to look like a Barbie?

Most Helpful Guy

• The bottom line is that the girls who stick out most will get noticed first. Maybe in a good way, maybe not. It's also a regional thing. If you live in a place like where I come from, Boca Raton, FL, where half the women there look like Barbie dolls, then all you'll be doing is blending in with a crowd and it won't get you noticed. There, it's the girls who dress down and go with a more natural look who get noticed most simply because it's not the norm. But here in Pittsburgh, it seems to be the opposite.

What Guys Said 6

• The term "barbie" when applied to a human normally refers to the fake appearance of said person, so unless you pride yourself on packing on £20 of makeup a day and using 3 cans of hairspray each hour then no, being a barbie is not a good thing.

Sure they're nice to look at and men will shag them, but only the shallowest of the shallow will want a relationship.

• Just sayin', maybe they want a relationship with the girl because they like them as a person. It's more shallow to base whether you would date someone or not on their looks is it not?

• No offence but that's fairly naive, people who are overly fake only get guys who care about looks going after them but any guy with a shred of self respect wouldn't want a relationship with one, and on a side note, I've never met a girl who's personality was remotely likeable that was also covered in makeup.

Ps; you just repeated what I said, I never denied that guys were shallow and I said that only the shallowest will go for a relationship.

• nah, but you are better looking than any barbie doll I've seen

• No, I don't want to be with somebody who looks like they are trying to be in the Ripley's Museum because of a weird body. Barbie has ridiculously long legs, webbed fingers, no eyelids, a detachable head (which might actually be pretty cool), and no vagina...just to name a few.

Don't be a Barbie, guys want a nice body not a girl that looks like she hardly eats.

• Maybe for the guys that played with Barbie's when they were young ;P

• No?

Wtf are you talking about?

• only if the guy has some weird girly dolls fetish, then yeah it is a good thing.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes.

The girls who look like barbies get more attention,get asked out more etc,because they are eye candy and that's what guys want

• I wouldn't say so.

Most guys want a girl that's healthy and average built.

But of course, it never hurts to have some curves either.

• yeah because barbie is very pretty. if people say no then they are just hating. have you noticed that girls who are told they look like barbies are always the girls people consider pretty and the ones that guys are attracted to? yeah...think about that...im not saying being a barbie lookalike is the only way you can be pretty, but if you look like barbie you usually are considered pretty.

• i wouldn't mind looking like a barbie