Girls, do you like guys with eyeliner?

Do any girls like guys with eyeliner ?

• Yes.They look hot
  • No.they look like girls
  • Dudes shouldn't wear make-up

Most Helpful Girl

• I think some guys can pull it off like Pete from Fall Out Boy. I did chose A but I think guys should refrain from make-up.

What Guys Said 1

• There is a guy in my band who wears eyeliner now & then. He doesn't look too bad with it, but I still think it's unnecessary.

What Girls Said 27

• I'm a firm believer in not being sexist lol. So I don't think that makeup is just for girls or anything. And it's really sad that most of society thinks it is.

Anyone should feel perfectly fine wearing makeup if they want to, regardless of their gender.

Personally I've seen some guys that look great with eyeliner lol. I don't really have a problem with it :]

• i really depends on his eyes. they have to be very particular looking to suit eyeliner. when ashton kutcher was a runway model, he wore eyeliner sometimes and it really suited him. 99.8% of the time I'd say no though.

• I chose A. . .I don't really know why though lol

I've seen guys in eyeliner who I thought were attractive, but I do think it's weird.

• I don't think it looks all that bad, but it's kind of annoying because they seem to be guys who are looking for certain attention, or are kind of cocky and such. Obviously they think they are pretty hot stuff if they think they can pull it off! I'd hate to say that make up is only for girls, because that's sexist, but it is a little odd to see a guy with eye liner.

• I dated a guy that wore make up once. I didn't know he wore it when I started dating him. It was so weird. But he didn't wear eyeliner, he wore foundation mostly and sometimes lipgloss.

• I think there are guys who are born to wear sublt make up. But I guess that's just because I've been in a choir/drama class my entire middle and high school life.

• That is so weird. I'll be so turned off by that and would assume they were gay. But, than again, someone else might think of this as a turn on. But for me, no way.

• Some (very few) guys can pull it off. Those who can - more power to you. For most guys, just don't wear make-up.

• hell no at least not me that's so unattractive . but everyone has there own styles

• I like it.it's mystical and strange. Ville Valo is an extraordinary perfect example! ah.

• Agreed. Valo does look exceptionally good in eyeliner, assuming its accompanied by dark eyeshadow...or that look he had going on in the 'Join Me in Death' video....

• only johnny depp

• NO.

• I guess it's mostly Emo boys that wear eyeliner, and I don't like those kinda dudes so I chose B. I would've said C, but there are those 'special occassions', and exceptions.

• It really depends on the guy.if it suits him then sure.I think its more of a personality thing, I think they have to have a really strong 'sense of self' if that makes any sense

• dudes shouldn't wear makeup at all

• Dudes shouldn't wear make-up!

• I chose C because personally I don't wear makeup. so it would kinda feel weird if my guy was wearing make up and I didn't it would be like us switching roles or something. lol

• heck no=[ turn off major

• I like it if he was himself. So if his personality requires eyeliner that's okay.

• do you think guys look good with clear nail polish, earrings, and blush? its all the same idea

• It's a bit weird.

• nawh personally I don't cause I think its hella weird

• if guys are in an emo/punk/alternative band. and when putting on a show then I think its hot for them to wear some eyeliner.especially if it goes with their overall style but other than that, NO

• I think that only certain guys can pull off wearing eyeliner; if they can't, then they look ridiculous but if they can, they are pretty hot.

• No way! So unattractive.

• hell NO

• I think it is weird, like guys painting their nails, getting ear piercings and having long hair. You don't see girls sagging their pants to the ground showing off their "boxers." If they did gils would probably get Hell from guys, but it is weirder for guys tow ear makeup and etc.