Do guys like girls who wear a lot of makeup or a little bit?

OK I was just wondering this cause it seems like most of the cute guys at my school like that girls who wear a lot of makeup. Also I wear black eyeliner and liquid liner on the top of my eyelid kinda this is that a lot to you ? oh I also wear blush well cause it makes my skin look great but if you don't like girls who wear a lot of makeup can you give reasons why :) thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion, maybe a little bit yeah, but a more natural look, is totally better. It just seems less fake, which I like.

What Guys Said 2

• i myself prefer natural looks or any thing close to it, therefore I prefer a little bit of makeup..so I suggest that you keep on what your doing & you'll find a guy who will like u.

• only a little.

What Girls Said 3

• Makeup is supposed to make you look better, not worse. Nobody likes someone with a face that is so covered up in product that you can't see it. I use some foundation, blush, mascara, and a little eyeliner when I feel I need it. I would only pick one eyeliner to use though. If it's too much, it will make your eyes look harsh and smaller.

• Not trying to be mean but if you noticed most of the cute guys at your school like the girls who wear a lot of makeup, then the answer is that at least some guys do like girls that wear a lot of makeup. You should wear what makes you feel and look the best, whether that is a full face or none at all, or anything in between.

• the trick is to make it look like your not wearing any :) ENHANCE, not mask. =p

xoxo