Women: if there were 2 events that you were going to, one that had ONLY females attending....

While the other even had only guys attending (you'd be the only girl there)...

Which event do you think you'd spend the most time preparing for and fixing yourself up so that you looked your best?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say the girl event because me being as self concious as I am I would want to look my best in front of OTHER women when I don't really care about men thinking what they want of me when women are so judgmental most of the time. Like I am extremely judgmental of everyone else

What Girls Said 4

• I would spend more time getting ready for the women event, Id like to look the hottest and best dressed.

Because the men's event well lets just put it this way, they will be glad that there is a chick there no matter how she looks like!

• Wake-up call to all the men out there.. If you think we're getting ready for you when we go out, we really don't give a sh*t about what you think. We're making ourselves gorgeous for all the women!

• I would spend the same amount of time getting ready on both occasions, half an hour max.

• i would get more ready for the women.

competitive lol.

i want to look good and not have all those bitches thinking they look better. to be honest.

with men, id still try to look good, but not as much.

hello only woman there?

hhaha

What Guys Said 1

• I hate to say it but if it is an all male gathering most women won't show up...its to predatory...thats why clubs limit males and let all women in free! Its so women will show up!