Weight?

so I'm 5'3 and I weigh like 123 pounds.

is that good or bad?

link

picture isn't really good.

im getting a phone soon so I'll be able to take more pictures (:

Most Helpful Girl

• That's pretty much perfect - you sure you aren't here to brag? ;)

• I don't think so. lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• I think you are about perfect. Not to thick, but not grotesquely thin. I would be happy with what you are at right now.

• According to your BMI - That's good! It's your perfect weight.

link

• How do you get the little link button for links? I have no idea how that works, could you help me?

• Lol just like a direct link. and it turns it into a link by itself I don't know its kinda hard to explain. sorry

• It's OK, I thought it just did it by itself, but it never seems to do it for me.

• No, you really don't look bad, at all. I hope you aren't really body conscious. I guess that was a myspace picture or something, right?(lol)

• Lol yeahhhh. but I need new ones that was a while ago.

• Can you upload a picture?! I mean, why would it be bad. I'm like 5'2 and 134 lbs. I know I don't look bad, so I really don't think you do at all.

• Well, do you think that you look good? do you feel too small? too big?

There are many factors to that question because I'm 5'3 and weigh about 145 and look GREAT!