Why do guys sometimes where the same clothes?

if you know they have other clothes and a good job why do they where the same clothes two days in a row?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because we are basically lazy and guy clothes are not that fashionable, so its easy.

What Guys Said 3

• Clothes are often more comfortable on the second day than the first (especially jeans). Also, we guys tend to not care about clothes and style as much as you ladies. We are sometimes concerned about our appearance, but we don't fret or stress over what people will think of our looks. So if the jeans and t-shirt worked yesterday and we need to get going, then they'll do fine today too.

• ewe.no.not all guys do that.i prefer to change it up from day to day and week to week.its nice to look good I think anyway.the guys who don't change are just lazy.

• The only time I wear the same clothes twice in a row is if I sleep somewhere away from my house and can't get back.

I like to be semi-fashionable.

What Girls Said 4

• Because guys, just don't really care that much. And frankly, most girls don't care if they do it either. Also, there is the fact that a lot of guys don't love doing laundry, so when they start to get low on it, they start to recycle their already worn clothes. Not all guys do this, but most of the guys I know did it occasionally.

• Haha, they just don't care the way girls do.

And that's all there is to it. Nothing too in-depth.

• They pretty much don't care at all. But not all guys have the same habit. Sometimes girls go ahead and wear the same clothes as well. The only time I did that was when I went camping and lost my bag.

• my brother does it and I think it s because he's gross and just doesn't care but sometimes I do it because I'm not close to home and can't change