Why do girls seem to hate guys in skinny jeans?

most girls on this site seem to hate it, why?

surely there must be some girls who like guys with skinny jeans and sag just a little; otherwise why would guys dress like that?

plus to any girls like the Calvin Klein 365 range?

COME ON! Someone must like this look!

Most Helpful Girl

• Because guys usually wear them wrong, or too low.

To quote a male friend of mine: "the proper jean sag should be right at the ass, not below it. The boxers should just kinda peek out, not be the main show."

The best is when a guy who wears skinny jeans wears them loose enough so they're not squeezing his junk (hey, we wonder about it too. We know it's there.) but aren't too low. How does one do this amazing feat?

Wear a belt. This magic band makes the waist tight enough to not "look like a fool with your pants on the ground" but leaves enough room in the front for the equipment to not break :D

Personal opinion? Some guys got it, some don't. Just like girls, one style is not for everyone.

• Top notch answer! I usuallt wear mine at the butt, but what about half way( they sometimes slip there) ? , I never wear the below my butt intentionally. But you can always see my boxer- hence I wear interesting ones!

• Halfway's usually still good as long as it does make you do the penguin walk because you can't move.

What Girls Said 20

• I don't hate it at all. I personally don't like them when they're skintight or sagged super low.

Though, I hate baggy jeans even more. So yeah, well fitting skinnies are good.

• im sure ud hate it if women walked around with penis's? its just NOT always for men, unless theyre gay. it just doesn't look right? women don't fantasize about skinny men, and it would be like woman trying to be very big and bulky then complain about guys not liking it...

• Calvin what?

I want a guy whose bollocks are still intact, so no to skinny jeans.

Both fashions show me that you follow a trend, and that instantly puts me off. If you put enough thought into buying jeans to get them either skinny or saggy you care too much about appearance for my liking.

• My generation is going to have some big problems with fertility and sterilization

• I love love love skinny jeans on a guy :D I find them incredibly sexy

Unless the guy is too muscular, that's just weird. I prefer the skinny boys

• i like some guys in skinnies , but when you wear them too tight and you wear them too low, when you walk it looks liek a 2x4 is shoved up your ass , not attractive . lol buut I like it when I can see a guys bum , its nice to look at .

• b/c guys wear them too tight, or try to sag with it and it looks wrong if your jeans are as tight as mines.

• The only tight, skinny pants I like on guys are baseball pants. Sorry, I'm more of a Wrangler girl (:

• ...I like skinny jeans on guys only when they wear them along with band t-shirts.

Plus, it depends on many things, your age, your body figure, whether they suit you or not etc.

• I don't hate. I just don't like.

• the only reason I don't like it cause I've tryed to flirt with guys in skinny jeans before as it turns out he was gay...not doin tht again

• It shows off their chicken legs

YUCKO

• Because it's compressing your package and that might do some kind of damage. so it really just a turn off.

• I don't mind it on cuties, caz they suit anything :D

• i like guys wearing skinny jeans most esp. guys with a gorgeous butt.. so hot and sexy :D

• what about when you can see their boxers?

• its OK as long as his butt is nice, with a nice curve it doesn't matter to me if the boxer is out..i find it sexy too..kinda weird but. I don't care of the boxer

link

• Because no one should wear skinny jeans, especially men because they look like they have chicken legs & that makes them look wimpy.

• Guys in skinny jeans are hot. Unless they looked like crap to begin with (just saying)

• Just not a look I am in to. It looks to metro to me, but you are right, I am sure there are girls who dig it.

• I basically only love guys in skinny jeans. That's probably because I'm only 17, but I honestly hate when a guy wears large pants, you can't admire their butts. ^^ It makes them looks horrible in my opinion...

• it looks feminine. most girls want a guy who is manly.

also wearing tight jeans or briefs is bad for your genitals and causes low sperm count and stuff. Balls were invented to allow that area to breathe and kept cool, not so you can wear skinny jeans. Whichever fashion designer's idea it was, they sucked.

What Guys Said 5

• lololol it also depends on what scene your into, I'm a band and I skate and all the girls I come in contact with like em (no sagging I think its pretty gay,no offense to any saggers to each his own) but I don't know every not every style is gonna work with everybody(ps. I dnt have small d*** either lololol)

• NOOO way. This guy is the bomb. I love wearing skinny jeans and band shirts and such. Depending on the pair I'm wearing, I may sag a little, or not at all, but never to the point of creepiness. I'm guessing most of the girls on this site haven't seen a guy who wears skiinies correctly, cause in my opinion, they look pretty good on a dude.

• I hate skinny jeans after the ones I wore tore down the sides under my pockets. That was annoying getting stares while going home on the train with that. They're uncomfortable and make me feel like I'm wearing tights, never wearing them again.

• They don't hate the jeans it just leave little to the imagination

• a)They're friggin' creepy-looking on a guy

b)They're bad for you

c)They're FRIGGIN' CREEPY ON A GUY