How Do You Get Thin Thighs?

Like with a gap in the middle so the thighs don't touch?How do you get that and how to you get your thighs thin if they are muscular?

I really really want a gap in between rather than muscle

By the way,I don't care if guys or you guys like or prefer muscular thighs,I don't care,some people make decisions for themselves rather than for the opposite(or same) sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of cardio, if you run a lot then you'll get runners legs which on avg are thin. I run about 5 miles a day (unless I'm training for a marathon) and my legs are on the lean side, if you do to much cardio you'll not only burn fat but muscle, but you really don't want to get to that stage, it could mean that you lost too much weight (I dropped about 45 in about a month, it's not good for healthy skin). I suggest cardio but I also suggest that you don't go overboard, I know a lot people say they would never get addicted to running (I was one of them) but you can, I can hardly go a day without going for a 5 mile jog

• Thank you for actually answering the question!

• Thanks ;)

• You can go ahead and burn muscle. It's too hard to keep it while cutting. I play for a sport where you have to cut down to 172. In the offseason we had people who were 215, 225, and 230. They all cut down within 8 weeks. They definitely lose muscle, but that muscle was needed for the weight anyway.

What Guys Said 8

• Cardio + enforcing a diet would probably be your best bet. If your thighs are muscular, then all you can really do is exercise normally and wait for the muscle to recede. Keep up a workout that will burn a lot of calories but won't stress your muscles. A low fat diet paired with cardio exercises will probably have the best results. And obviously, take in your normal amount of calories, but burn more than you take in. Other than that, it's just a waiting game for your body to start using the muscle once it's used the fat.

• Just stand with your legs apart, LOLLLL.

• The gap you're talking about is only possible with certain frame types and only if your leg bones follow a certain curvature. If you're already thin and don't have it, you never will.

• Your thighs are mostly body fat not muscular so don't blame the muscle just go lose some weight

• No they are muscular.

Perhaps you should stop trolling,you're obnoxious,no wonder you're a lonely,single virgin.

• Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's gross ill take my lollipoopd shaped girls instead ha ha <====thats me being a troll idiot

• Okay dude your answers are seriously rude, your comments and your answer aren't even relevant to the question, she is asking for tips on how to loose thigh size, not if you think she is fat or not -.- seriously wtf

• No longer bout that ass. DAT GAP, dayyumm...

I think some people can get DAT GAP more easily.. For example if they have wide hips.

I think people have already suggested cardio and leg exercises soo

Good luck, DAT GAP should be achievable.

• You have to lose body fat to do that. Cardio is way over rated as a way to lose weight. You can consume 1000 calories in 5 minutes, but it can take over an hour to burn that energy off on a tread mill. Cutting a percentage of calories (we use kilojoules in NZ) will make a huge impact on your fat loss.

Best way is to look at what weight you want to be, and start eating at that level to maintain that weight. This site link as an excellent calculator to give you an idea on how many calories you need to eat a day.

• Well....um,I am actually trying to lose weight,with my goal being 95 to 100 lbs but um,thanks

• Just put your height, age, activity level, and goal weight into the calculator and try to stick to eating that amount of calories...

• I rather just take a guess and eat 1000 calories or less haha.But thanks

• Besides having large thighs isn't always a bad thing link

• That's not attractive imo and I rather have thin thighs.Again,like I said,I don't care what you or other guys think,I wanted advice,not opinions.Some people choose to make decisions for themselves and not for the attention or liking of the opposite sex

• OMG! WOW op. you are something else. I don't think you really have a clue about what guys like. Thin thighs are blaahh "turn off". Large/thick thighs that touch are where its at. imo that girl in the pic has beautiful sexy thighs. attractive!

• I JUST SAID I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN WHAT GUYS LIKE.

Do you think every girl makes decisions based on what guys like?Geeze,I could give a f*** what you or any of you like

• wtf is this sh*t? lol all the legit answers have thumbs downs

not only that, QA also takes her sweet ass time to sh*t talk people that are trying to help her HAHAHAHA

• And the gap you're talking about is just pure genetics, you either have it or you don't. It comes from hereditary bone position,body fat percentage and some special genes

• Lol see, I just gave you a legit answer

chillax woman, geez

• Mmm,yea whatever.bye

What Girls Said 5

• link

Click the link. It will give you a video that helped me :) Although, not everything will work the same for everybody, so I am not saying that I can guarantee that it will work, but it worked for me.

Good Luck :)

• There is more to life than having a gap between your thihgs.

Just be healthy. Eat healthy, and do cardio.

• ....I know there's more to life but that isn't what I asked

• I've been obsessed too,I think about it constantly and at this point I've accepted it.It's whatever,nothing anybody says will change my constant thoughts and worries nor will it make me not want to look a certain way.If I have to get there by being unhealthy,so be it,my body and my decision in the end

• I have been exactly where you are, and you know what? Nothing good comes from it. This is the cycle- you starve yourself and workout incessantly, you keep this up for a few days. Then you get stressed because you're not losing the amount you want, your tired, your p*ssed off because your hungry, you get headaches and eventually you binge (both unintentionally and intentionally) and afterward you feel guilty and then do it all over again. It just doesn't work.

• Thin thighs like you're describing come from very little body fat, and very little muscle in your thigh area. It also has a lot to do with how wide your hips are to begin with, because that would automatically place your thighs further apart giving you that gap.

• Okay I know it's a little outdated but I swear by the thighmaster haha. the best part is you can get it for about $2! I came across it at a yard sale and it's worked awesome. I had thinnish thighs to begin with but now I was a good 1/2 inch to an inch (on a good day) gap between my thighs.

• *with but now I have

not was, my bad.

• I actually have that!Actually my mom does but we never use it ahah.I will try it out,I've been meaning to for like,3 years

• Simple hun. do leg exercises. Google it and it has them there. Do it every night. Exercise heat healthy and your legs will be fine