Girls, what do you think of this style ??

A graphical t-shirt, a white (or bright colored) hoodie and a leather jacket on top ? pics:

link

link

What would you think of that look and the guy wearing it ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it looks nice. I'm more of a button shirt and jeans kind of girl but it's definately a nice look.

What Girls Said 26

• I like it alright, but I would like it better with a casually-worn button down shirt. Like say you wear it by itself, it would be the kind of shirt you roll the sleeves up a bit on, don't button all the way to the top, and certainly don't tuck in.

But, that style looks best when everything is kind of fitted. Because they're not zipped up, I can't tell how closely those jackets fit to your body. I don't mean tight, I mean make sure everything fits properly. As far as jeans go, make sure you're not pairing the outfit with what could be your 30-pounds-heavier best friend's jeans. Loose and casual is good, but you can have loose and casual without having baggy. Baggy is what's unattractive, and certainly wouldn't go with such a look. That's if you went with something like the button down though, which makes the outfit more 'classy-casual' I suppose. Even if the shirt is wrinkled and worn in. With a graphic tee [which I'm not super fond of], you can get away with looser clothing because it's a lot more street-casual. It just depends on what you're going for. I also don't know what kind of shoes you'd be planning to wear, but they would probably need to differ between the two styles as well.

• It's a neutral and strong look. It gives off a bit of attitude without screaming you're trying to play the bad boy. Honestly, your attitude will reflect anything you want with this look, but it is decidedly younger. If you're trying to show a more mature side (Over 21), I'd ditch the leather.

• Well I'm 19 so I don't wanna look too much older than I am

• trendy, I like it.

that is all :D

• I love this style on guys, as long as you aren't trying to enter a fashion show its being done a million times won't matter.

• I like it a lot. The shirt is bordering on douchey though because of the design on it. I like the look but I think I would probably make baised opinions just by looking at him because everyone I've met that knows how to dress generally suck.

• So wait, its good but gives off a douchey vibe? lol I don't really understand D_D

• It looks good, but people who I see wearing that have crappy personalities it seems.

• U just haven't met me yet :)

nah but, I'd urge you to not judge a book by it's cover, I'm probably one of the most down to earth guys you could meet (not to sound cocky)

tnx 4 your input =]

• I'll definitely agree that it's a hot look but I'm personally not into it. I think when you wear something like that, you're going for a specific type of girl, one who has generally been part of the subculture where this trend originated or a trendy girl who will like this look (for now).

It all depends on what you're going for.

• I see thnx for your input :)

I dunno, I just like wearing this (layers in general) because I feel more confident in layers for some odd reason lol

• Looks very stylish and nice! :) I like it!

• personally I think the style is hot and in right now. I love the layers and the whole look.

pretty cute :) I would say your not trying to look like a thug or anything, mostly like skater meets prep.

• i like that style its nice and sharp

• tyring a little too hard.

• its sexy

• I like it. It's nice and put together but isn't boring, it has a nice flare. Looks good!

• I personally think there's too much going on, especially with all the patterns & designs..maybe if the sweatshirt underneath was white?

• Thanks, note taken ! :)

• looks good but pretty casual..where are you wearing it to?

• Just going out with friends

• No to the graphic shirt. I hate when guys wear those...

I'd probably think you were a prick. tbh.

• Wow lol, why? :[

• Sorrryyy.

I feel like guys look really into themselves when they dress like that.

I just prefer simplicity. But ya know everyone else seems to like it :]

• I still don't understand but OK :)

• Great look, but a plain coloured shirt should be worn instead of such an extreme pattern. :P :).. like white, beige, light colours, dark colours would be really horrible with it.. :P..

• What's wrong with the look :-) it's stylish and...warm? Lol I don't know I think warm when I look at it.

But overall it looks fantastical ^.^

• its OK but I don't like love it

• Alrighty :) to each his/her own

• Graphic shirt? always nice :]

Hoodie? don't let your girlfriend get her hands on it :P

Leather jacket? HELL YEAH

The whole thing together? ;D looks great

• i like it...might look like you are trying to be cool

but it looks good:)

• It looks great. I would only wear the jacket if you are outside.

• Thanks for your input! note taken =]

• white sweatshirt no leather jacket

• just not my taste. I'd go for guys who dresses edgier.

• Why do you keep saying you don't understand to everyone? Everyone has been relatively clear. Saying you don't understand to everyone that doesn't like it, come on now.

• Well no but I mean, why? doesit look douchey? give off bad vibes? don't match ? the list goes on lol

but point taken, I just wanted more detail as to why not :)

• It's too "I care about what you think of me." Unless that's your thing I'd tone it down a bit.

• K thnx, point taken

and for the record, I do care what people think lol, if I didn't .. then why would I even ask this question? lol

• it's a good look

What Guys Said 2

• no homo, I'm diggin that man...that shirt is phat

• Its been done a billion times but its nice enough ^^