What style makes you you?

I really like wearing my beastie boys tee shirt with skinny jeans my converse my hair to the side and my rayband wayfarers just the plain black ones:) I've never gotten anything bad said about me because I dress like that but today this guy came up to me and said I should be a bit more girly. Don't get me wrong I can be really girly but its starting to become where I love this style and I wear more band tee shirts and skinny jeans with the flip fops or sneakers. What I'm asking is what so wrong with wearing that? what style do you prefer women wear men? And what style do you women like to be in? Men can always say their style:)

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with your style, and many people are very attractive in that particular setup. I don't prefer a particular style, some people really look gorgeous in a chic style, others look great in a tee and sweats (as much as I hate to admit it...) it all depends on the gal. As for my style, I try to change things up every once in a while. I love plaid, but trying not to come off as either a lumberjack or emo is a bit of a challenge...I also have a few polos and dress shirts, and a vietnam style olive-drab like shirt I plan to use for Halloween that I wear every once in a while. Most all of it goes with jeans, either faded or dark, and as of now I typically wear dress-shoes, so I guess I'm more along the business-casual end of the spectrum?

What Guys Said 2

• i like girls who dress like you, should be more

• YAY! someone who agrees;D I love this style I'm totally 80's and my style is old skoo:D

• Guys want girls, not girls who look like little skinny emo boys

• Fair enough I see your point lol thanks

• True true thanks for your opinion by the way(: I appreciate it

• Np =]

What Girls Said 2

• I'm similar to you. I am a fan of jeans, sneakers, t-shirts (I do have a couple of those "baby doll" tees or whatever too), and a cap.

It just seems like a casual style. I see plenty of girls on campus with that kind of style. I don't see how there's anything wrong with it so go ahead and do it ^_^

• there's nothing wrong with dressy like a tom boy, but sometimes it's fun to dress like the girl you are